“Stealing a UFC PPV is the same as going into a store and stealing a gold watch” - Dana

i know a guy who was in a live watch thread like 10 years ago and got stream links on this site and those stream links still work to this day and he has shared them with friends and other people on this site, this guy is such a piece of shit i hate him

Damn, it means I should have hundreds of gold watches.

I'll buy a UFC ppv again when they remove women from the PPVs.

I'm not going to pay to watch subpar quality fighters fight.

Could you imagine buying tickets to watch LeBron and the Lakers play and after the 1sr quarter, they go into the locker room and out comes the WNBA team to play the rest of the game?

Its insulting.
To add to this I watched 4 high level sporting events today (Masters golf major + 3 divisional NFL games) and all of them where aired over local antenna.

It's like hey Dana, maybe if you didn't hide your product behind a 1990s era paywall maybe people would watch and respect it

where do you buy an $80 gold watch?????

99% of us should be locked up for life for repeat offending.

Stealing a UFC PPV in the COVID era though is more like going into a store and stealing a UFC hot dog brander.

W7z70jWI.jpg

No, you can sell a gold watch you stole yesterday & you can’t sell a live stream you watched yesterday.

It's true. The people that would illegally stream a PPV are the same sort of lowlife scumbags that would download a gold watch, or maybe even a car.

Come on now... How can you not admit that this statement is sexist as hell...
its really not. The statement about women being physically inferior is 99% of the time objectively true due to the fact that men have had a life time of testosterone fueling them since being a fetus.
The fact that their uniforms to play said sports have to reveal as much of their flesh as possible is the sexist part. Do they think no one would watch if their sex organs were covered? The volleyball promotion is sexist.

Dana’s filthy rich and doesn’t pay fighters what they deserve and then shits on them whenever he gets made but he’s crying about streaming ppv. What a trumptard.

Ufc is not a government web site lol comparing it to the ufc. Dana is that guy that starts problems on the street with someone then calls the cops. Dana Karen White.

Back