“Stealing a UFC PPV is the same as going into a store and stealing a gold watch” - Dana

DazzlingBlindBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

Stolen tobacco tastes better than purchased tobacco pal

Deal with it

Ufc 252 0 females on main card
UFC 253 0 women on main card
Ufc 254 1 female fight out of 6 on main card

By %of air time is less then the breaks in basket ball.

your a tight arse, just admit it.

You can hate the women and that’s 100% your right to do so but they have nothing to do with your decision to skip buying a card other then the few they headline.
Even before WMMA the ufc had a problem with streamers.

LOL

Nice TS - Evans vs. Davis.

Terrorist, no social distancing, terrified, gold watches, hacking... man this is gold.
Guy 1: "So what will happen."
Dana: "Just watch."

<{MingNope}>

What happened to him saying he would just shut down the internet?

lol

If i go to a store and steal a watch, the shop owner has lost something he had and i gained something i previously didn’t.

I would never pay $50/$60 to watch people fight each other promoted by a greedy corporation, that takes the vast majority of the money. Streaming is legal in my country so i watch it. If i couldn’t watch a stream, i wouldn’t watch the fights and i would be just as content with my life.

With me watching the stream, i have neither gained something, nor has the UFC lost something. They wouldn’t get a $1 either way.

Petty theft is misdeamor

Grand theft is a felony

Oh yeah... fuck the cheating Patriots.

I tend to agree..but its more like stealing a videogame from Wal-Mart than a Rolex.

I wont do it and do think its stealing, but maybe if they'd stop making the product worse with WMMA while raising the price the people that steal would buy it again. I buy at most half the PPVs per year, usually less. If they were $45 amd have no WMMA I'd buy every one, even the FLW title headliners.

more like asking for a water cup and filling it with soda. who gives a fuck suck my dick whiny ass bitch millionaire

I think what he is trying to basically say is it's still stealing. Asking for a water cup and filling it with soda is still stealing.

I have used a water cup but filled it with Sprite on occasion...but I haven't streamed a PPV before.

I'm ok with stealing gold watches too. Rich people got no clue what people care about.
Now paying the fighters what he pays them is a lot like going to someone's house and stealing half the fucking house.

The only way I would ever stop pirating/streaming is that they make it hard to do so. Right now I'm always one click away for free shit and I'd rather not spend money if I have the options.

He should talk about the illegal activities and or immoral activities he participates in. Easy to point the finger at others.
The great thing about him though is his buddy is the commissioner/you get the message. They make the rules. Those folks will of course really think it’s right to follow their rules. Of course this expectation is unrelated to other aggressive behavior on their part.

Back