“Stealing a UFC PPV is the same as going into a store and stealing a gold watch” - Dana

I'll buy a UFC ppv again when they remove women from the PPVs.

I'm not going to pay to watch subpar quality fighters fight.

Could you imagine buying tickets to watch LeBron and the Lakers play and after the 1sr quarter, they go into the locker room and out comes the WNBA team to play the rest of the game?

Its insulting.

Could you imagine buying tickets to watch LeBron and the Lakers play and after the 1sr quarter, they go into the locker room and out comes the WNBA team to play the rest of the game?

Its insulting.
Yeah but it’s still stealing

Its insulting.

I can’t imagine watching ballgames at all TBH

it is like streaming and download music on internet !

Its insulting.
No it’s like them playing during the break then the men’s team coming out and finishing the game.

your reasoning is a gross overreaction.
It’s like 1 fight on a main card with 5-6 fights.

And for the few cards that are headlined by women yea sure skip em.

Your just a cheapskate and want to justify why your a tight arse with a bullshit excuse it seems

Back