“Stealing a UFC PPV is the same as going into a store and stealing a gold watch” - Dana

What a dumb analogy... I expected nothing less.

Reactions: 7th
If I pay will that remove the ads? No? John Anik is still going to yell ads every 3 seconds? There's still going to be ads between fights? There's ads painted everywhere?

The problem is following in the UFC long enough having gone through the era 2008 to 2013 where ppv cards meant you get 5 fights that were all excellent. Now you get 1 or 2. For more money.

I'm not stealing I'm just watching TV from a different nation.

You streamers are lowlife degenerates
You meant "WE streamers".
Nobody here buys ppv, how stupid would that be?

Suck a dick Dana, I'm not stealing - I'm protesting!

I don't care about the fighters nor the ufc.
The offer sucks, it's way to expensive,it's late past midnight for european,the ppv are weaks and contain ads.
It's just like pirating a overpriced greedy video game

Not stealing. That would mean you took something they no longer have. It's sharing. Someone paid for it and they're letting you view it. We all did this back in the vcr days. Paid for a tyson fight, recorded it on vhs and let our friend borrow it. Or just invite them over and let them view. Now it's just done over the internet.

I pay for what I can afford and what is practical, but the service I pay for is substantially worse than the free streams in a few ways, free streams are more on time, less lag, less crashes, similar quality.

Yeah, if you cant put out a better product than a pirate who puts it out for free, whos really the one stealing?

This reminds me of the emulater debate. Within gaming most people are willing to pay for things they could emulate, but the conpanies often put out products that are significantly worse than the free emulators.

Yeah, if you cant put out a better product than a pirate who puts it out for free, whos really the one stealing?

This reminds me of the emulater debate. Within gaming most people are willing to pay for things they could emulate, but the conpanies often put out products that are significantly worse than the free emulators.

When I have missed entire fights, or had to refresh the stream sometimes like 5 times during a fight, it's really tempting not to just fuck it off and go Pirate.

You are very correct in terms of Emulation, hadn't thought about the similarities that way before. ZSNES>>>>

When I have missed entire fights, or had to refresh the stream sometimes like 5 times during a fight, it's really tempting not to just fuck it off and go Pirate.

You are very correct in terms of Emulation, hadn't thought about the similarities that way before. ZSNES>>>>

Yeah
I used fightcade to play some old fighting games.

I then bought capcoms pack of said games cuz i felt bad.

With fightcade i could chat with the other players, map out the controls however i wanted, boot up the game in seconds, challenge specific players, get matches almost instantly, practice while i waited for matches, and rematch people as many times as a wanted.

In capcoms pack, i had no way to communicate within the game, i couldnt map out the controls to what i was used to, game took like 2 minutes to get through menus and such, got matched up pretty randomly, and could only rematch people like twice normally. Also it took forever to get matches cuz everyone played on fightcade.

Freaking unreal, and i wouldnt have bought it if i didnt emulate first and feel guilty.

Also you have to pay over $60 for a ppv, AFTER you subscribe to espn+, also they still have ads after you pay for it. And often it doesnt even work right.

I mean i guess you have to pay all the fighters... but didnt they get a lot of sponsorship money before the reebok deal or am i mistaken? If im not mistaken its seems like dana screwed over the fighter then overpriced the PPVs.

Oh well who am i kidding ill miss dana when he is gone.

Yeah
I used fightcade to play some old fighting games.

I then bought capcoms pack of said games cuz i felt bad.

With fightcade i could chat with the other players, map out the controls however i wanted, boot up the game in seconds, challenge specific players, get matches almost instantly, practice while i waited for matches, and rematch people as many times as a wanted.

In capcoms pack, i had no way to communicate within the game, i couldnt map out the controls to what i was used to, game took like 2 minutes to get through menus and such, got matched up pretty randomly, and could only rematch people like twice normally. Also it took forever to get matches cuz everyone played on fightcade.

Freaking unreal, and i wouldnt have bought it if i didnt emulate first and feel guilty.
Yeah as you say, there are functions on Emulators that you can't replicate by paying for like Online Snes multiplayer and shit, it'd be a worse world without the options.

I've pay for full wack for games a bunch of times and rarely pirate unless it's something impossible to get hold of or would just cost too much for what is feasible at the time... I've been fucked over by buying games and not being able to play them(granted down to my own dumb fuckery) or them been outright garbage and completely not worth at all the cost, so I think it can go both ways in terms of getting mugged off...
I treat it circumstantially and sometimes pirate before I buy, sometimes not, give a little take a little kind of thing..
Pay for the Prelims, Pirate the Main Card lol.

For there to be a crime committed, someone has to profit. I pay for the internet, Dana can lick my balls.

Yeah as you say, there are functions on Emulators that you can't replicate by paying for like Online Snes multiplayer and shit, it'd be a worse world without the options.

I've pay for full wack for games a bunch of times and rarely pirate unless it's something impossible to get hold of or would just cost too much for what is feasible at the time... I've been fucked over by buying games and not being able to play them(granted down to my own dumb fuckery) or them been outright garbage and completely not worth at all the cost, so I think it can go both ways in terms of getting mugged off...
I treat it circumstantially and sometimes pirate before I buy, sometimes not, give a little take a little kind of thing..
Pay for the Prelims, Pirate the Main Card lol.

Yeah i gotcha. I dont pirate anything outside of fightcade. But since i did i looked into the topic, and tbh my sympothy swayed towards the fans making emulators and such. There are some compelling aurguments for them.

Gonna be few gold watches short when filling that Vegas driveway with artificial snow.

I'll buy a UFC ppv again when they remove women from the PPVs.

I'm not going to pay to watch subpar quality fighters fight.

Could you imagine buying tickets to watch LeBron and the Lakers play and after the 1sr quarter, they go into the locker room and out comes the WNBA team to play the rest of the game?

Its insulting.

Tbh if the Lakers were playing in my back garden I'd close the curtains.

‘Don’t sleep on Jennifer Maia. She’s Valentina’s toughest test. Now give me 60 bucks” - Dana probably.

Reactions: 2sk
Fuck u Dana u pink prick you keep putting shitty wmma on PPV cards even on the fucking prelims and I’ll keep watching them for free and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it you fat bald pink bitch

Back