Law “Looks like it’s going to be a closed casket, Homie.”

Did that stream break Facebook Community rule guidelines?

I agree with Fawlty here. These threads are becoming more prevalent with this poster. I find them bizarre and they show a complete lack of respect for another human being.
It’s not like he threatened to kill someone on a karate forum, Kong.

this is the kind of stuff sherfront needs to hear in order to feel better after the trump loss.

EXlBFs0U0AImLc9.jpg

Seems like a fine young man. He stole that gun from a pawnshop, did two drive bys into buildings with it and that can be seen in his fb stream as well

this is the kind of stuff sherfront needs to hear in order to feel better after the trump loss.
This is the kind of thing you need to say to feel better about yourself, because nothing in real life does it for you.

Protests-actual peaceful ones have taken place since his death.
Probably due to the officers high levels of melanin content. If they were extremely low, protests would not have been soo peaceful.

His behavior really was a cry for help dude posted dozens of tweets of him with guns and talking about harming cops. Maybe his family should have tried to help him out before he committed suicide by cop

Amazing that there are people who watch that vid and say,"wow, the cops really messed up there."
I found it harder to watch how cringe this clown was. It was easier to watch the end of the video.

Amazing that there are people who watch that vid and say,"wow, the cops really messed up there."

thankfully, even the far far leftist folk have not condemened this shooting or posted something stupid like, "well, the cops should have tried to de-escalate!!"

No. The open casket comment.

Like you never said a single inappropriate thing to a corpse.
I am sure you are joking, but I don't blame the cop for saying it. Imagine doing your job, asking the guy to stop, he then says fuck you, and pulls a gun forcing you to use lethal force, yeah i would probably say something inappropriate as well.

I am sure you are joking, but I don't blame the cop for saying it. Imagine doing your job, asking the guy to stop, he then says fuck you, and pulls a gun forcing you to use lethal force, yeah i would probably say something inappropriate as well.
I'm not joking in the slightest. @Hawkeye Pierce is retired NYPD. Coppers, hose monkeys, soldiers, etc. All have fucked up senses of humour. It's developed as a coping mechanism to separate yourself from situations that would drive a normal person to therapy or the bottle.

I'm not joking in the slightest. @Hawkeye Pierce is retired NYPD. Coppers, hose monkeys, soldiers, etc. All have fucked up senses of humour. It's developed as a coping mechanism to separate yourself from situations that would drive a normal person to therapy or the bottle.
Was it developed by using arnold schwarzenegger one liners?

pretty much .... that and stallone and kurt russel tango and cash ..a little demolition man and some big trouble in little china :)

You forgot Bruce Willis.

A little irony, Play hard, Die Harder. Bazinga.

Yeah, your jerk-off fantasies about killing people are getting really weird, I agree. Get some fucking help before you do yourself in, or somebody else.

the only one jerking off here seems to be you...not that there is anything wrong with that.

Seems like a clean shoot.

As for the, "closed casket" quip: cops. EMT's, soldiers etc all use gallows humour as a means of coping with extreme stress. Crack a bad joke or crack up.

Ever get a couple of beers in guys in that line of work; stories come out that chill your bones.

As you say, best to crack a bad joke.

Ever get a couple of beers in guys in that line of work; stories come out that chill your bones.

As you say, best to crack a bad joke.

Years ago, the BBC did a documentary on one of the Scottish Mountain Rescue teams. They were trying to find a guy who was lost on a mountain in the middle of winter, but by the time they reached him, he had died of hypothermia. They put him in a body bag and, as they were carrying him to the vehicle, one of the MR guys asked if they would make it back to base in time to go for a pint before the pubs closed.

The BBC received a lot of complaints about the Mountain Rescue guys being, "disrespectful". The MR guys responded that if they broke down in tears every time they found the body of someone who had died on the hills, they'd be no good to anyone.

Back