Law “Looks like it’s going to be a closed casket, Homie.”

Imagine that in 2020 there are human beings that function like that guy in the car.

Imagine spending any time caring.
Guys like him deserve to be derided when they are dying on the pavement tbh

Maybe if he had seen some other homie he knew become a meme he'd rethink this life style

How can somebody, that is otherwise healthy, be so retarded?
96703665_267546391104176_7519132329516728320_o.jpg

Did he eat lead paint when young or what?
Everyone in that chat is an idiot. Isn't informing a felon how to get a weapon illegal or something?

Yeah, your jerk-off fantasies about killing people are getting really weird, I agree. Get some fucking help before you do yourself in, or somebody else.

You sound triggered. What was wrong with OP story? The guy was reckless and could have killed an innocent, glad he is dead.

This thread was confusing at first with all the deleted posts.

What an idiot that dude was, must've had an underlying mental illness.

Everyone in that chat is an idiot. Isn't informing a felon how to get a weapon illegal or something?
No idea but I believe it's some accessory to his gun, not a gun in itself. I say that because he had a custom gun he seemed to carry everywhere, during the drive by, on facebook and finally in his death.
By the way, I just found out the cop who shot and killed him is called Dejoure, lol. Dejoure killed Dreasjon. He was also black, and so was the guy with the "closed casket" joke.
35555490-8937855-A_grand_jury_on_Tuesday_declined_to_indict_police_officer_Dejour-a-30_1605108185560.jpg

No idea but I believe it's some accessory to his gun, not a gun in itself. I say that because he had a custom gun he seemed to carry everywhere, during the drive by, on facebook and finally in his death.
By the way, I just found out the cop who shot and killed him is called Dejoure, lol. Dejoure killed Dreasjon. He was also black, and so was the guy with the "closed casket" joke.
35555490-8937855-A_grand_jury_on_Tuesday_declined_to_indict_police_officer_Dejour-a-30_1605108185560.jpg
Looks like a good dude. Hopefully he doesn't get his life ruined over this shit.

You ever scream at them to fix the potholes and the fucked up sidewalks?

I will consider it. But the thing is, the sidewalks should be mint in the hood because no one uses them. They just walk down the middle of the street like someone told them as a kid that the sidewalks would eat them

I will consider it. But the thing is, the sidewalks should be mint in the hood because no one uses them. They just walk down the middle of the street like someone told them as a kid that the sidewalks would eat them
<Lmaoo>

Too fucking true.

Back