Law “Looks like it’s going to be a closed casket, Homie.”

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/1...e-officer-in-fatal-shooting-of-dreasjon-reed/

No charges for the officer per grand jury.

Dreasjon Reed was shot and killed by police in Indianapolis in May. Reed was driving recklessly and when police tried to pull him over, he fled in the vehicle while live-streaming the chase on Facebook live-in his case, Facebook dead. Reed was laughing and dancing to music during the car chase and then decided to run on foot. A police officer caught up to him and ordered reed to stop, who replied “fuck you” and then was tazed. According to police, reed while on the ground, pulled a firearm and fired two shots before the officer returned ten shots, killing reed.

An officer of a high melanin content arrived and said “looks like it’s gonna be a closed casket, homie,” which is pretty inappropriate considering what morticians can do with putty and makeup these days.

A gun was found on reed along with two shell casings from that gun. Reed’s family claims the officers fired first and reed returned fire.

Protests-actual peaceful ones have taken place since his death.

Here are the livestream videos that reed shot before being shot. You can see him dancing and having a good time.

I am still waiting for that recent shooting where the “victim” did nothing to aid in their death to a great degree. There have been a few, but generally no protests follow those for some reason. I guess the victim has to be a criminal in order for their life to matter.

Last edited:
An officer of a high melanin content arrived and said “looks like it’s gonna be a closed casket, homie,” which is pretty inappropriate considering what morticians can do with putty and makeup these days.

Yeah, your jerk-off fantasies about killing people are getting really weird, I agree. Get some fucking help before you do yourself in, or somebody else.

Another snuff film or are they just talking about it?

Yep. Reported this psycho.
I'm sure Mick will do nothing while banning me for this comment.
Dunno why you'd report it, he didn't break any rules. I was looking for a post of his the other day, that was something along the lines of it being good that there are cops there to shoot people extrajudicially. Couldn't find it amidst his other ramblings that look nearly identical, but maybe somebody remembers that one. He's gone off the deep end.

Don't call cops unless you got opps and need a hitman and some paperwork, I say.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/1...e-officer-in-fatal-shooting-of-dreasjon-reed/

No charges for the officer per grand jury.

Dreasjon Reed was shot and killed by police in Indianapolis in May. Reed was driving recklessly and when police tried to pull him over, he fled in the vehicle while live-streaming the chase on Facebook live-in his case, Facebook dead. Reed was laughing and dancing to music during the car chase and then decided to run on foot. A police officer caught up to him and ordered reed to stop, who replied “fuck you” and then was tazed. According to police, reed while on the ground, pulled a firearm and fired two shots before the officer returned ten shots, killing reed.

A gun was found on reed along with two shell casings from that gun. Reed’s family claims the officers waqattwwwwwww fired first and reed returned fire.

Protests-actual peaceful crr I am grcd and I wqqwaqones, have taken place since his death.

Here are the livestream videos that reed shot before being shot. You can see him dancing and having a good time.

I am still waiting for that recent shooting where the “victim” did nothing to aid in their death to a great degree. There have been a few, but generally no protests follow those for some reason. I guess the victim has to be a criminal in order for their life to matter.

glad the officer wasn't charged looks like a good shoot

Jesus christ what a dumb ass needless way to go.

giphy.gif

BLM/ANTIFA rioters: "Let us introduce ourselves"

Dunno why you'd report it, he didn't break any rules. I was looking for a post of his the other day, that was something along the lines of it being good that there are cops there to shoot people extrajudicially. Couldn't find it amidst his other ramblings that look nearly identical, but maybe somebody remembers that one. He's gone off the deep end.

Brackis just needs to play the martyr LMAO. "Madmick is out to get me, oh the humanity!"

This place just cracks me up. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes just due to how utterly pathetic some posters are.

On topic, IDK really know about TS and posting a lot about police shootings. Can't really comment, not up to speed.

Another victim of Trump's white supremacist anti women anti gay child caging puppy beating kitten kicking SS officers who use common sense and reason in their jobs aka RACISM.

RIP dawg, I'll make sure to burn down a store and knock the owner out in the middle of the street in order to honor your injustice.

Back