Law “Looks like it’s going to be a closed casket, Homie.”

They should start releasing IQ numbers for these idiots police have to deal with, id be stunned if that imbecile was above 75

Cops don't get payed nuff for this shit.

Brackis just needs to play the martyr LMAO. "Madmick is out to get me, oh the humanity!"

This place just cracks me up. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes just due to how utterly pathetic some posters are.

On topic, IDK really know about TS and posting a lot about police shootings. Can't really comment, not up to speed.

Yep, I do. I only post in politics threads when I am really board at work. I also make threads at work. But my interest in the subject is because I retired from policing last year

Here is the full video of the entire incident:

At 6:42 & 8:46 of this video it shows the gun from the drive by video he made of him firing at random from his car:

and from the Facebook photos here:

And at exactly 14:17 frame by frame you can see the same gun in his waistband right before he pulls it out

Finally, at 14:28 you can here he gets off two shots and you can see the bullet casings fly straight up from his position.

Case closed.

His family and their lawyers have been making fools of themselves since this all started. And the "news" is no better. Every
time they do a piece on this case they refer to him as " a graduate of certain school", "he served in the Air Force"
(even though he was discharged after only 6 months) and so on and so forth...

well the news that the cop wasn't charged came out today so.......

look at the chumps throwing insults. Complete panty wastes-the ones with the skid marks that you find in a hooker’s purse, but you are lonely, so you take them anyway and get jabbed by a needle for your trouble.

But if they are making comments, I have them bothered with panties in a bunch, so it makes me smile

Yep, I do. I only post in politics threads when I am really board at work. I also make threads at work. But my interest in the subject is because I retired from policing last year

It's part of this forum. And a topic that's got a lot of attention right now.

If people don't like the thread they can ignore it would be my view.

I really don't understand why someone would whine and want you reprimanded for it though, that's just moronic. Others saying you are "too into" the topic...meh, whatever. They can have that opinion, not a big deal. But the sniveling little turd who wants you punished LMAO...that's just pathetic.

Back