Law “Looks like it’s going to be a closed casket, Homie.”

There's a lot of crazy stuff going on in this strange new world we live in. I've been able to mentally wrap my head around and begrudgingly accept most of it. However the one thing I'm having an exceptionally hard time accepting is people's emotional outbursts to hearing truth.

If the dudes face was really all shot up then the cop was literally doing nothing more than speaking some truths. It's sad that many, even many in this very thread, get so worked up hearing the truth.

Last edited:
Good lord.

Give me your thoughts on the following cases:

John Crawford III - ambushed without announcement and gunned down for having a toy gun in a Walmart.

Tamir Rice - ambushed without announcement and gunned down for having a toy gun in a public park

Daniel Shaver - Shot to death while laying on his stomach and complying with police orders for having a pellet gun in a hotel room.

Philando Castille - Shot to death after notifying an officer that he had a concealed carry permitted weapon and reaching for his license and registration.

Obviously, I could go on, but you're not interested in the truth.

Quick...which one was Tamir's toy gun?

2FAA2D5200000578-0-image-a-3_1451393669387.jpg

Now imagine having to make a split second decision after a 911 call about someone pointing a gun at people in a rough neighborhood. Mistakes happen.

i mostly had black partners and in brooklyn i was the minority .. it was scary back then and he saved me from some ironically racist black cops .. I was the only 6'2 ginger german scottish guy with 67 tattoos..a shaved heard and a goatee .. they used to call me american psycho, el blanco diablo (the white devil) american histoy x etc... and these were my own cop friends... i dont blame them i guess i literally look like the undertaker :)

my only white partner was as racist as they come .. used to lock up black kids for anything .. smoking with 1 foot inside a store (usually a ticket but he locked them up) thinking hes going to single handedly put all black people in jail... i got tired of his shit one day after he called me a race traitor and i broke his orbital bone and crushed the ligaments in my right hand ... he ended up transferred and my Sargent put me on restricted duty ( i had to drive him around and do jack shit for 3 months) he hated that ahole and was happy to get rid of him .. he was toxic to the entire shift

Cool larp.

Yeah, your jerk-off fantasies about killing people are getting really weird, I agree. Get some fucking help before you do yourself in, or somebody else.
Maybe he needs some personal pictures of his boys in blue chopped up in Mexico.

Now imagine having to make a split second decision after a 911 call about someone pointing a gun at people in a rough neighborhood. Mistakes happen.

Dude. That one is almost all on the cops and that shooting deserved the anger it created.... unlike the closed casket orange glock kid this thread is about.

Ya I already shot down this story as being "outrageous."

Anyone who claims they could spot that as a toy is a fucking idiot. Anyone arguing that this was police brutality has NO FUCKING CLUE how hard the job is and how each situation like this could end your life in a split second.

The parents who bought this toy for this kid? Were fucking DUMB ASSES.

GJ!

Top one.

There's a lot of crazy stuff going on in this strange new world we live in. I've been able to mentally wrap my head around and begrudgingly accept most of it. However the one thing I'm having an exceptionally hard time accepting is people's emotional outbursts to hearing truth.

If the dudes face was really all shot up then the cop was literally doing nothing more than speaking some truths. It's sad that many, even many in this very thread, get so worked up hearing the truth.
Um, that doesn’t need to be the last thing he hears.

Cool larp.
larp?

In denial of reality??? Sorry to burst your bubble son. Retired NYPD and i served my country
what have you done for your country or anyone other than yourself?

keep talking shit from home about things you dont know about.

I'm not joking in the slightest. @Hawkeye Pierce is retired NYPD. Coppers, hose monkeys, soldiers, etc. All have fucked up senses of humour. It's developed as a coping mechanism to separate yourself from situations that would drive a normal person to therapy or the bottle.

Last edited:

Police are trained to aim for the torso as it's the biggest most easy to hit target.

They are also trained to keep shooting until the suspect stops

I doubt that 9 of the ten bullets went to the suspects head. What is more likely to have happened is some of those shots missed and the suspect caught one to the head just as he collapsed from the ones that hit.

Show me an autopsy photo...u til then my guess seems more reasonable. The truth you've drummed up is both unrealistic and emotional

Police are trained to aim for the torso as it's the biggest most easy to hit target.

They are also trained to keep shooting until the suspect stops

I doubt that 9 of the ten bullets went to the suspects head. What is more likely to have happened is some of those shots missed and the suspect caught one to the head just as he collapsed from the ones that hit.

Show me an autopsy photo...u til then my guess seems more reasonable. The truth you've drummed up is both unrealistic and emotional
what was your reason?

Back