“I finish fights!”

BrickHitBack

You are necks!
@Orange
Reaction score
Is Ortega the new Florini of title fights? Does well outside of title fights but during the big one he just chokes.
upload_2021-9-26_12-25-3.jpeg

Discuss

Was it really a headbutt that caused the nose?
Definately a factor, but he still would've lost.

Imagine watching that awesome fight and then deciding to make a hater thread.
Not a hater. Just stating the obvious. Mans has gotten pieced up by two different champs.
Well the big ones being against Volk and Holloway, which are levels above the rest in the division, I wouldn't make too much out of it.
Right. Just like Kenny Florian. My question is does he resemble Kenny in that aspect. Scarily similar.

To watch that war and claim he choked.... that is not only harsh, but obviously incorrect.
Choked as in not bringing home the strap on two occasions. To say he didn’t bring it is ignorant. I’m only asking if he resembled Kenny like attributes in title fights.

I find it weird when people say fighters 'choke' in title fights

They're fighting the best fighter in the division (most of the time)

It's not choking, it's just losing

The term 'choking' is borrowed from other sports, sports where 1 play can put so much pressure on a player or team that it mentally fucks them up. An American Football kicker whiffing a last second game-winning field goal from close is a choke, a football/soccer player missing the net on a penalty kick could be a choke...

Just losing to a better opponent isn't choking.

Not a hater. Just stating the obvious. Mans has gotten pieced up by two different champs.

Right. Just like Kenny Florian. My question is does he resemble Kenny in that aspect. Scarily similar.
Yes a hater. Instead of appreciating the performance, you shit on it. That is the very definition of a hater.

Back