Social “Gun Girl” Kaitlin Bennett assaulted verbally on college campus

You're full of shit. Ngo wasn't even on a stretcher, let alone many. Maybe don't source a guy who fakes an English accent if you want anyone to take you serious.
Pretty sure he went to the hospital. But of course you are the kind that will give the people that assaulted him a free pass a high five.

1pv5dkbrwr861.jpg

tweet.jpg

LBb.jpg

ccl56d5790f41.jpg

@HOLA @AWilder @idrankyourbeer @tonni
So yes Kaitlyin Bennet is a racist and @nhbbear knows this. He only gives her a pass because he has a scat fetish and wants to pork her.
In case anyone forgot, shes an actual racist and homophobe
No she isnt
Ive seen a lot of her videos and at no point did i pick up on either one of these.

She openly hates gays

E21ycuGXIAAAVZF

She’s got a great body, but a face like current day Renee Russo.

She openly hates gays

E21ycuGXIAAAVZF

Christ o mighty, she doeant hate gays cuz of this.

I think its fucking stupid to have a parade about a sexual preference. Thats all. Plus they doll up kids in skimpy, prostitute looking outfits. In fact, she goes to one and you see it.

Pretty sure he went to the hospital. But of course you are the kind that will give the people that assaulted him a free pass a high five.
One guy going to the hospital is different than many being stretched out. You chose those words.

That sounds like something that @MaxMMA would buy his black friend for christmas.
Well if you're not a giant pussy that's actually really hilarious. If you're this easily triggered by distasteful jokes I'd hate to see how you react to real problems.

Never heard of Kaitlin Bennett.

I think Kent State was the college that police killed a few anti-war protesters in 1970.

This might make more sense if the French and the English were living in the same state and the English flag was out of use since it was deemed unacceptable to slaughter the French because that's explicitly what it stood for.
One way or the other, it can be viewed as a trigger of sorts to certain people that are stupid. If I see a hammer and sickle flag, is it understandable to attack those people because of the history of the soviet union actions?

One way or the other, it can be viewed as a trigger of sorts to certain people that are stupid. If I see a hammer and sickle flag, is it understandable to attack those people because of the history of the soviet union actions?
Serious question, are you autistic? Your ideological analogies are terrible.

No, attacking this imbecile is not ok, neither is defending her actions, what you appear to be doing here.

I am not defending her. I am lambasting the people that get physical with her because of her opinions

Again, her opinions aren't the reason people are hostile with her. It's because she's a professional shit stirrer.

So she stirs shit. So do a lot of people-doesn’t give them the right to get physical

She’s got a great body, but a face like current day Renee Russo.

Look, I'm not going to lie, conservatives have cornered the market on hot blondes. By a mile.

But not this girl, not even close. She isn't close to Republican standards.

Trolls for outrage, is outraged she finds it. This is the sort of reaction she was hoping for.
So your determination that "she asked for it" makes it OK to assault her?
I've heard this argument from rapists before.

So she stirs shit. So do a lot of people-doesn’t give them the right to get physical

Obviously getting physical is reprehensible.

I'd add that stirring shit is good because it starts a conversation.

Obviously getting physical is reprehensible.

I'd add that stirring shit is good because it starts a conversation.

I tend to think that being an obnoxious individual is not a good trait, but the whole point of this thread was the physical attacks by gotten to people

Back