Social “Gun Girl” Kaitlin Bennett assaulted verbally on college campus

https://heavy.com/news/2020/02/kaitlin-bennett-ohio-university-videos/

The pro gun advocate that had pictures taken at Kent St with an AR style rifle showed up to Ohio university and was met by hundreds of angry snowflakes. I will try to post the video where there is one memorable exchange “you wouldn’t know oppression!!!!” In what is destined to be the next “trump wail” meme video. This same bitch gets in her face and reportedly throws coffee on her and gets shoved down. Want to see that part of the video. Bennett vows to come back with armed friends, but I am betting it gets shut down.
Kaitlin Bennett Ohio University

this one has the angry fat girl that had me laughing.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...university-after-student-protests/vi-BB107SJQ

This is like being surprised you are shot and killed breaking into the Capitol. You are defending her because she thought it would be smart to piss people off. There are consequences to actions, you of all people should know this. You wouldn’t drive into gang territory in Chicago with a Confederate flag would you?

1pv5dkbrwr861.jpg

tweet.jpg

LBb.jpg

ccl56d5790f41.jpg

@HOLA @AWilder @idrankyourbeer @tonni
So yes Kaitlyin Bennet is a racist and @nhbbear knows this. He only gives her a pass because he has a scat fetish and wants to pork her.

ok, if you say so. First time I have ever read any tweet or anything from her. I give her no pass m, simply point out that a non violent person is constantly attacked for having differing views on college campuses

ok, if you say so. First time I have ever read any tweet or anything from her. I give her no pass m, simply point out that a non violent person is constantly attacked for having differing views on college campuses

I don't believe you that you weren't aware of her being a racist.

But let's say this is the first time you've seen this information, what do you think of her now? Is she a brave warrior for free speech for questioning the holocaust?

This is like being surprised you are shot and killed breaking into the Capitol. You are defending her because she thought it would be smart to piss people off. There are consequences to actions, you of all people should know this. You wouldn’t drive into gang territory in Chicago with a Confederate flag would you?

and because one would choose to do something stupid like that, attacking them is ok? The left preaches tolerance except when it comes to pro gun or right leaning or far right politics. I don’t agree with this nutty girl on her politics, but being pro second o her other opinions are not commensurate with the attacks she gets

I don't believe you that you weren't aware of her being a racist.

But let's say this is the first time you've seen this information, what do you think of her now? Is she a brave warrior for free speech for questioning the holocaust?

I think anti Holocaust people are retarded. Regardless of her opinions or mine of her, does what she says equate to having drinks thrown on her and being shoved?

and because one would choose to do something stupid like that, attacking them is ok? The left preaches tolerance except when it comes to pro gun or right leaning or far right politics. I don’t agree with this nutty girl on her politics, but being pro second o her other opinions are not commensurate with the attacks she gets
Again, her opinions aren't the reason people are hostile with her. It's because she's a professional shit stirrer.

What's with conservative grifters always showing up at college campuses to debate teenagers? These motherfuckers are all in their 30s and I he best they can do is lose arguments with children???
Anything to avoid mentioning the disgusting actions and assaults from the like-minded people of skold.

Im not sure that's correct. Maybe a few years ago yes but in today's political climate you'd see something similar if you had anti christian or gun signs. You don't remember the reporter chased away by angry Maga cultists?
That ONE reporter out of how many cases? And if I remember right that ONE reporter walked away on his own afterwards. Unlike MANY reporters that leave on a stretcher after coming in contact with lefty mobs.

This is like being surprised you are shot and killed breaking into the Capitol.
No it isn't. Only a faceless anonymous coward would say something like this.

You are defending her because she thought it would be smart to piss people off. There are consequences to actions, you of all people should know this. You wouldn’t drive into gang territory in Chicago with a Confederate flag would you?
No hope for you in sight.

None of this chaos started happening until she and her security was greatly outnumbered. That's how libs roll.

No, attacking this imbecile is not ok, neither is defending her actions, what you appear to be doing here.

No it isn't. Only a faceless anonymous coward would say something like this.

No hope for you in sight.

Speaking of faceless anonymous coward, how are you this hot Sunday, coward. See I’m not defending this mobs action I’m telling white old ladies like yourself to stop defending stupidity.

That ONE reporter out of how many cases? And if I remember right that ONE reporter walked away on his own afterwards. Unlike MANY reporters that leave on a stretcher after coming in contact with lefty mobs.
Source?

Please give an example of these reporters being removed on stretchers.

Back