Social “Gun Girl” Kaitlin Bennett assaulted verbally on college campus

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
https://heavy.com/news/2020/02/kaitlin-bennett-ohio-university-videos/

The pro gun advocate that had pictures taken at Kent St with an AR style rifle showed up to Ohio university and was met by hundreds of angry snowflakes. I will try to post the video where there is one memorable exchange “you wouldn’t know oppression!!!!” In what is destined to be the next “trump wail” meme video. This same bitch gets in her face and reportedly throws coffee on her and gets shoved down. Want to see that part of the video. Bennett vows to come back with armed friends, but I am betting it gets shut down.
Kaitlin Bennett Ohio University

this one has the angry fat girl that had me laughing.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...university-after-student-protests/vi-BB107SJQ

She has things thrown at her as well as some shoving.

So is it actually a fact that she shat herself?

Trolls for outrage, is outraged she finds it. This is the sort of reaction she was hoping for.

Those people are doing PR for her attention seeking.

University snowflakes are the worst, good luck to them in the real world, I imagine the suicide rates are gonna soar for that generation when they hit their 30’s.

Man I love her videos, I could swear it's a troll job, I refuse to believe anyone could be so stupid and not be forced to wear a helmet at all times. Either way they're always good for a laugh, chick is a masochist.

Just the tolerant lefties at it again.

University snowflakes are the worst, good luck to them in the real world, I imagine the suicide rates are gonna soar for that generation when they hit their 30’s.
Current rate is 65 U.S. gun owners pop themselves in the head, every day

Man I love her videos, I could swear it's a troll job, I refuse to believe anyone could be so stupid and not be forced to wear a helmet at all times. Either way they're always good for a laugh, chick is a masochist.

What do you love about her videos?

Her entire business model is being a moron and hoping people yell at her so she can post it online. It's Borat without the comedic talent, even if the comedy nevertheless finds a way in.

And the rubes eat it up.

Her entire business model is being a moron and hoping people yell at her so she can post it online. It's Borat without the comedic talent, even if the comedy nevertheless finds a way in.

And the rubes eat it up.

Rubes
Borat
Yelling

What do you love about her videos?
I've never seen someone so consistently humiliate themselves. Either she has no self awareness or her editors hate her.

I've never seen someone so consistently humiliate themselves. Either she has no self awareness or her editors hate her.
She seems to work both ways in making both parties look dumb

Back