Social “Gun Girl” Kaitlin Bennett assaulted verbally on college campus

The homophobic/transphobic shit is 100% in the videos. I mean she literally just had a video on Father's Day where she asked what made a father, people gave her thoughtful answers and her follow up was "and a penis!" before going on about the left making a ruckus to abolish Father's Day. One of the first videos I saw her in was her getting beaten on logic/facts so she goes after the dude for sucking dick.

As for the racist shit, there were messages leaked of her and her husband in a white nationalist group. One of her associates is a black guy that sells a shirt that says he loves to pick cotton.
I saw the father's day videos. She was asking the most basic of questions and the folks just provided the insanity.

If shes racist, talk about being one of the kindest ones out there.

Lol, don’t wait to long for a source. He might find one out of how many interactions. Karen is having a bad Sunday.
I thought one isolated example was sufficient evidence? Isn't that all that was provided to say definitively that "angry maga cultists" do the same thing? Lol

I think anti Holocaust people are retarded. Regardless of her opinions or mine of her, does what she says equate to having drinks thrown on her and being shoved?

How about people who think Mexican is a language? Do you feel better supporting someone that smart?

I thought one isolated example was sufficient evidence? Isn't that all that was provided to say definitively that "angry maga cultists" do the same thing? Lol

You don’t make a point. He clearly stated that MANY reporters were taken away on stretchers after confrontation with violent leftists. So they aren’t the same thing. Nice try.

You wouldn’t drive into gang territory in Chicago with a Confederate flag would you?
Can't expect too much smarts from people who are triggered by pieces of cloth. When did it become ok to assault people for different opinions, in your mind?

Can't expect too much smarts from people who are triggered by pieces of cloth. When did it become ok to assault people for different opinions, in your mind?
It's not ok, but it's understandable someone would assault someone else who supports a state where that person would be enslaved.

I saw the father's day videos. She was asking the most basic of questions and the folks just provided the insanity.

If shes racist, talk about being one of the kindest ones out there.
Any time I've ever seen someone ask "What makes a father?", they mean what they teach or how they should behave, what the responsibilities of a father are. It's fucking weird for someone to approach you on the beach with a camera crew and ask you to say a father is someone with a penis who has a kid.

Any time I've ever seen someone ask "What makes a father?", they mean what they teach or how they should behave, what the responsibilities of a father are. It's fucking weird for someone to approach you on the beach with a camera crew and ask you to say a father is someone with a penis who has a kid.

Surely you meant "someone with a penis who has a kid and is heterosexual".

And yet, they dont state the obvious. Thats the point.

It's not ok, but it's understandable someone would assault someone else who supports a state where that person would be enslaved.
What if a French dude really hates the English flag? It shouldn't be understandable that you instigate physical violence over someone else's dumb ass ideas.

What if a French dude really hates the English flag? It shouldn't be understandable that you instigate physical violence over someone else's dumb ass ideas.
England wasn't established 150 or so years ago with the intention to preserve the enslavement of the French.

England wasn't established 150 or so years ago with the intention to preserve the enslavement of the French.
Yeah, they just slaughtered each other whole sale for the better part of their existences.

You don’t make a point. He clearly stated that MANY reporters were taken away on stretchers after confrontation with violent leftists. So they aren’t the same thing. Nice try.
Okay well at least we agree that right wing Trump supporters aren't known for treating people as poorly as the leftist mobs.

180px-Kaitlin_Bennett_at_University_of_Akron%2C_2020.jpg

Somebody clear this up for me, please.
Did she used to be a decathlon athlete and compete with males or hwat?

Just axing.

P.s. I am pro-gun. Butt, she's an attention hoe.

damn that pic of her crapping herself is nasty .. like a frigging carvel machine... i didnt know that much could come out at one time lol

180px-Kaitlin_Bennett_at_University_of_Akron%2C_2020.jpg

Somebody clear this up for me, please.
Did she used to be a decathlon athlete and compete with males or hwat?

Just axing.

P.s. I am pro-gun. Butt, she's an attention hoe.
yeah is she pre or post op in that pic eww..
ever notice how angry nutty chicks are always ugly??

Yeah, they just slaughtered each other whole sale for the better part of their existences.
This might make more sense if the French and the English were living in the same state and the English flag was out of use since it was deemed unacceptable to slaughter the French because that's explicitly what it stood for.

Speaking of faceless anonymous coward, how are you this hot Sunday, coward. See I’m not defending this mobs action I’m telling white old ladies like yourself to stop defending stupidity.
Posted quite a few pics and video links of myself in the grappling forum in the past. So that negates your first blob of a sentence.

The fact that you criticize Kaitlin while giving these lib losers a silent free pass proved my point.

Back