• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

“Contract signed” Veronica joins team Ngannou

Haven't read the replies but it's pretty predictable what they'll be a bunch of white dudes butthurt that she's joining his team and the black coach. Posts about BBC, and about how she sucks ..etc
Haven't read the replies but it's pretty predictable what they'll be a bunch of white dudes butthurt that she's joining his team and the black coach. Posts about BBC, and about how she sucks and is ugly..etc
<DontBelieve1>

images

I'm sensing a theme here.

It's reality to be fair. Dominant powers are in the world are white or white-ish. White woman are seen as more desirable by association. White people dominated black people with slavery and colonialism for centuries. Landing a white girl can be seen as a sort of revenge and gaining approval. "A white girl digs me therefore I must be handsome" basically.

Similar thing happened in the 80's when Japan was considered an economic powerhouse.

Lol, a big part of the guys who are talking about BBC, Brazzers and so on are white.

Last edited:
They say iron sharpens iron...
giphy.gif

DismalDamagedDunlin-max-1mb.gif
I hope they put her to the test!

Left Khalil Rountree for a bigger guy. Ngannou wood smash

She has a lot of potential.
SHE'S JUST 22 years old, but she needs to improve her wrestling. Her strinking is good already and her kicks are amazing because she comes from Taekwondo.

By the way, she's venezuelan and we venezuelans don't care about skin colors.
Americans are annoying with their race obsession, It's 2019, get over it!

Veronica isn't a hoe that rolls around with her tits hanging out every day and post it on Instagram

I follow her on insta and she's pretty low-key/normal. Also seems like she comes from money and doesn't care all that about fame seeking. Just travels a lot

*not a h*e*

Got blacked since ever...

<Dany07>

To all the people saying she should get cut remember Jessica Eye was in a 4 fight losing streak and now is fighting for the belt.

Let's that sink in

If I'm lying prove me wrong I'm dying to bet

I know you weren't talking to me, but what about Montana De La Rosa? Every photo I can find of her looks better than any photo I can find of Macedo.

I know you weren't talking to me, but what about Montana De La Rosa? Every photo I can find of her looks better than any photo I can find of Macedo.

Montana is pretty... but stop lying to yourself, just to make a point or put some other girl down.

Now you'll have a bunch of people bring in bad shots of Montana....and the hate wars continue.

Back