• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

“Contract signed” Veronica joins team Ngannou

As expected, anything having to do with a White Female Fighter + Black Male Fighter = Sex Jokes <mma4>typical sherdog.

Anything to do with any female fighter = sex jokes. That’s what 12 year old mentally aged minds do.

she's not great, but if PVZ can survive a 3 fight losing streak and still be in the UFC because of her looks, i guess Veronica can too
Veronica isn't a hoe that rolls around with her tits hanging out every day and post it on Instagram

I follow her on insta and she's pretty low-key/normal. Also seems like she comes from money and doesn't care all that about fame seeking. Just travels a lot

WMMA is disgusting filth but i'd let her shit on my chest.

There might be some motivation there beyond fight training judging by some other threads i've seen..

Hot? Compared to what, zero degrees kelvin?
Dl47Op0WwAATmJP.jpg

Veronica_Macedo.jpg

images

She has some potential if she gets some decent coaches, especially striking coaches. She has a marketable look as well.

Wait, she's training in France? First time I hear about a UFC fighter with no personal/cultural connection with the country moving to Paris to train, times are changing!
You saying the French Top Team hasn't attracted fighters like a moth to a flame?

Black shlong joke

As expected, anything having to do with a White Female Fighter + Black Male Fighter = Sex Jokes <mma4>typical sherdog.

It's reality to be fair. Dominant powers are in the world are white or white-ish. White woman are seen as more desirable by association. White people dominated black people with slavery and colonialism for centuries. Landing a white girl can be seen as a sort of revenge and gaining approval. "A white girl digs me therefore I must be handsome" basically.

Similar thing happened in the 80's when Japan was considered an economic powerhouse.

It's reality to be fair. Dominant powers are in the world are white or white-ish. White woman are seen as more desirable by association. White people dominated black people with slavery and colonialism for centuries. Landing a white girl can be seen as a sort of revenge and gaining approval. "A white girl digs me therefore I must be handsome" basically.

Similar thing happened in the 80's when Japan was considered an economic powerhouse.

She's not white/anglo though...she's ethnic just has fair skin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back