• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

“Contract signed” Veronica joins team Ngannou

It would be great if she could actually win a UFC fight. Hot as she is, she should still get cut with one more loss.

Big Frank is waiting...

SynpqPD.png

It would be great if she could actually win a UFC fight. Hot as she is, she should still get cut with one more loss.
she's not great, but if PVZ can survive a 3 fight losing streak and still be in the UFC because of her looks, i guess Veronica can too

You know the UFC ain't cutting her unless she loses like 4 more.

As expected, anything having to do with a White Female Fighter + Black Male Fighter = Sex Jokes <mma4>typical sherdog.

Wait, she's training in France? First time I hear about a UFC fighter with no personal/cultural connection with the country moving to Paris to train, times are changing!

wait who is this broad and why have so many people not been banned for no pics?

edit nvm I remember who she is and shes barely hot.

we need to clean up around here and raise the standards.

wood thrash but 6/10

damn, she is a beautiful stonefaced killer

still won't watch her fights tho

Damn she bodied Khalil in her instagram and moved on to Francis....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back