News ‘No respect for anyone’: Russia’s MMA star Emelianenko castigates UFC chief Dana White

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"A very unfavorable impression. Money means everything to him, he has no respect towards fighters, no respect for any human being. Only money and that’s all," Emelianenko said in an interview with TASS.

"There is nothing humane about him and I found that quite revolting," he continued. "Money, of course, is important for living and for the family. But trading human relations for money is unacceptable."

Source

ezgif.com-resize-28.gif

An interesting if somwwhat random take. Who honestly gives a fuck what anybody in mma thinks about anybody else in mma?

Any time one of these people farts, somebody deems it thread worthy. It’s all garbage.

Fedor knew very well from his experience dealing with Dana back in 2007/2008. Dana talked him up when he thought he was gonna sign him, and when that fell through, he did a 180 so hard it made him lose all his hair and just shit on the GOAT.
Jy80kV.gif

Last edited:
Fedor knew very well from his experience dealing with Dana back in 2007/2008. Dana talked him up when he thought he was gonna sign him, and when that fell through, he did a 180 so hard it made him lose all his hair and just shit on the GOAT.
Jy80kV.gif
Dana was pretty honest really. He didn't say he was a bum after that. He said that Fedor would have to beat the best to be the best and he was offered a lot of money. If not for the money as a competitor he thought he should be fighting the best. Obviously it was a tactic to bait him in but I can't say he was wrong at the time.

Dana was pretty honest really. He didn't say he was a bum after that. He said that Fedor would have to beat the best to be the best and he was offered a lot of money. If not for the money as a competitor he thought he should be fighting the best. Obviously it was a tactic to bait him in but I can't say he was wrong at the time.
Fedor already beat the best of the best. Pride HW was better then the UFC, Randy who was champ went over to Japan and lost twice, once within 90 seconds via sub

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back