News ‘No respect for anyone’: Russia’s MMA star Emelianenko castigates UFC chief Dana White

HE CUT HIS BALLS OFF?
200.gif

I don't get how this narrative doesn't get old to you guys lol

Every corporation in America is run like this, it's the way the world works unfortunately

" Fedor was never my friend "

but really i don't get it. did he not want to work for dana because he didn't get the money he wanted ? or some other reason ? Seems like the only reason fighters choose bellator is because of the better mid/low tier paycheck

" Fedor was never my friend "

but really i don't get it. did he not want to work for dana because he didn't get the money he wanted ? or some other reason ? Seems like the only reason fighters choose bellator is because of the better mid/low tier paycheck
Fedor isn't broke and didn't really need the UFC money and Dana disrespected him during their negotiations. Fedor said in an interview long ago that Dana was talking bad about him to other people and to the media and work came back to him

He's right about Dana of course..

But he should still have fought in the UFC..
Ehhh, Fedor was visibly slowing down and injuries were pilling on. Even in the Arlovski win you could see it wasn't the same guy who fought in Pride.

It would have just ended in Fedor getting knocked out and UFC fan boys saying he was overrated, etc.

Are we sure? He has been taking some bad beatings for years.. Love of the game can be argued, but possibly Vadummy was robbing him blind during his prime..
Vadummy stuff came out after Fedor turned down the UFC. I think he is back in good financial standing nowadays

During that time Dana was trying to get Fedor in the UFC he said Dana was just a business guy, that was his impression he said.

I was sort of disappointed he didn't have a sherdog opinion about him. We sherdoggers are ahead of our time...we all knew what a dirt bag he has been.

No surprise there. Same with his old manager. Fedor still the man.

Good job with using castigated. Sherdog looking it up now.

<JackieThumbsUp>
I am glad he spoke out because before he let his managers do it.

Fedor may be right but he would never say it to Danas face.

He's still just bitter that he didn't get to fight Brock Lesnar in cowboys stadium in circa 2008. Dana was reportedly going to pay him a lot of money, but his stupid M1 management company fucked it up for him!

But trading human relations for money is unacceptable.

Oh please.....<45>

I was thinking that was odd too but what I think he meant is he does not compromise in a negotiation or does not value what the fighter is worth by only making deals that are one sided.

Fedor knew very well from his experience dealing with Dana back in 2007/2008. Dana talked him up when he thought he was gonna sign him, and when that fell through, he did a 180 so hard it made him lose all his hair and just shit on the GOAT.
Jy80kV.gif

Right, and Dana learned you can't make deals with people who say "No" for every sentence they start. They have a different mentality over there.

Back