Βoxer Paul Malignaggi calls out Conor McGregor

Paulie aint destroying shit at this point in his career lol. If by destroy you mean squeak out a decision than yes. Conor has enough boxing skill to hang with a out of prime damage Paulie Malignaggi. Conor would be the favorite going into the fight i guarantee you that.
I could see Conor panic wrestling Paulie after 7 rds.

I thought all these boxers made ludicrous amounts of money. Why the need to beg poverty stricken MMA fighters for a payday?

Even at his advanced age, absolutely no power, and completely over the hill shape, he still gave Danny Garcia, an elite, young, and in his prime bull to 9 rounds, and gave him a decent scrap.

He'd absolutely school Conor, and it would actually open a lot of noobish eyes to the difference between a pro MMA fighter's boxing, and a pro boxer's, boxing.
<36>

lol I think you're over hyping Danny just a little too much

he should be 31-2 and not a chance in hell he gets past Thurman

Paulie Malignaggi knows everything about boxing, would love to have him as a coach, he's actually very intelligent and well spoken.

i agree. i like paulie as a commentator. he is smart and knows how a fight can unfold (despite getting ko in his career).
But fighting irish jabroni??? he may beat him in boxing.

Bethe Correia hits harder than Paulie but he would still school Conor in a boxing match.

Conor wouldn't land a single punch. Paulie, as feather fisted as he is, has great movement/defense even this far out of his prime.

he's actually really successful and is a commentator now (a really good one).

his offer was serious and genuine. they use him to test the waters for future stars moving up to 147.

broner and danny garcia both fought paulie as their first fight at 147. paulie doesnt hit hard, so the risk is low, and he is an excellent boxer, so it is a chance to see how a young star will do in the premier division without risk of getting hurt.

it really would be a good idea for conor to fight paulie before floyd.

I don't think so, cuz Conor would lose to Paulie then any hype for a big fight would tank.

Conor wouldn't land a single punch. Paulie, as feather fisted as he is, has great movement/defense even this far out of his prime.

I would like to see Kovalev vs Conor in a boxing match.

It's funny that nobody ever talks out Conor fighting boxers his own size. Conor is closer in size to Canelo and GGG than Floyd and Paulie. It's like the idea of him fighting a boxer his size is just too ridiculous to consider.

It's funny that nobody ever talks out Conor fighting boxers his own size. Conor is closer in size to Canelo and GGG than Floyd and Paulie. It's like the idea of him fighting a boxer his size isn't just too ridiculous to consider.

He should fight Artur Beterbiev.

<36>

lol I think you're over hyping Danny just a little too much

he should be 31-2 and not a chance in hell he gets past Thurman

The Herrera fight was closer than people make it out to be, and he beat Lamont. He was racking up the early rounds, then Peterson came on late. People blow the Peterson fight way out of proportion. Danny clearly won, and are you joking? Most boxing heads have it a 50/50, and I favor Danny. Thurman has a weak ass body, and is chinny. Danny will catch him coming in, and out tough him.

Lmao Thurman is being so overrated in this fight. Just remember what people were saying before the Matthysse fight. Danny's the truth.

LOL Paulie thinking he has the right to talk about every major fight now a days...win a big fight then talk

He probably made more money in his career than any MMA fighter not named Conor and Ronda and I wouldn't be that sure about that either.
LOL don't be silly, Paulie still fights on the first fight of undercards LMFAO. GSP, Jones, Ronda & Conor all have more money than him guaranteed.

McGregor is gonna knock his waxed eyebrows off
Did you mean "rip his waxed eyebrows off"? Like he ripped off that guys tattoos, ripped off chaels gimmick and ripped off vinny macs walk?

If McGregor is serious about making a fat payday and burning the UFC.

Join the Union. Fight in Cali where you got licensed against Paulie, (probably lose).

Proceed to look for fight with Floyd for lots of cash, also don't be stupid Floyd won't offer you anything over 30mill.
There's no way Conor accepts 30 million when he brings so much to the table, easy payday for Floyd and Conor is a far bigger draw than any active boxer.

If he doesn't take this fight, then you know anything else he says about boxing isn't serious. Paulie's the biggest name he has a fighting chance against.
He doesn't want to be a pro boxer, he wants to fight Floyd and the only way to do that is with a boxing license.

Back