Βoxer Paul Malignaggi calls out Conor McGregor

Smart money is on Paulie, but like a lot of people said, if there's a big name boxer that Conor could actually KO, it is Paulie at this point. But smart money's on Conor not having the same power as Danny, and the same stamina as Porter to straight bull doze him.

Conor also plods when in full action mode, and Paulie is a mover. He could really tire him out quick, if he plays it right.

Idk about the first round but i agree with him. If Conor could beat anyone its Paulie at the end of his career.
Yup. Paulie is fighting bums in Italy and can't even finish them

Conor isn't going to box anybody that isn't named Floyd Mayweather.

Pillow fisted Paulie will STILL end up rocking and dropping Conor. Which will just have people questionings MMA guys Chins.

Paulie respects MMA, he's very intelligent but people shit on him because of the way he looks or something

His opinion about MMA is spot on.

Likeable guy. Great opinion.

Conor can't fight anyone before a possible fight with Floyd. He would get schooled so badly there won't be any point in the Mayweather bout anymore. This is all fraud talking. That fight is most likely not going to happen.

If Broner stole his side piece, Conor would take his wife.

Idk about the first round but i agree with him. If Conor could beat anyone its Paulie at the end of his career.
You guys realize Conor only has a left hand? Professional boxers would destroy him.

You guys realize Conor only has a left hand? Professional boxers would destroy him.
Paulie Malagnini couldnt destroy a homeless man lol. Paulie is at the end of his career and has taken insane amounts of damage. Paulie is basically at retirement. Paulie doesnt destroy people. If he gonna win it would be a decision but destroy is taking it to far. PS this is coming from a guy that cant stand Conor.

Malignaggi is well past it, but he's exactly the kind of boxer who would make a one handed southpaw like Conor look ridiculous.

giphy.gif

Paulie Malagnini couldnt destroy a homeless man lol. Paulie is at the end of his career and has taken insane amounts of damage. Paulie is basically at retirement. Paulie doesnt destroy people. If he gonna win it would be a decision but destroy is taking it to far. PS this is coming from a guy that cant stand Conor.
Paulie doesn't destroy pro boxers, he does destroy a failed boxer with only a left hand without defence or something else for that matter.

Paulie doesn't destroy pro boxers, he does destroy a failed boxer with only a left hand without defence or something else for that matter.
Paulie aint destroying shit at this point in his career lol. If by destroy you mean squeak out a decision than yes. Conor has enough boxing skill to hang with a out of prime damage Paulie Malignaggi. Conor would be the favorite going into the fight i guarantee you that.

Paulie aint destroying shit at this point in his career lol. If by destroy you mean squeak out a decision than yes. Conor has enough boxing skill to hang with a out of prime damage Paulie Malignaggi. Conor would be the favorite going into the fight i guarantee you that.

a guy with zero fights would be the favorite? only because idiot mma fans would skew the line.

it really would be a great test for conor, but i doubt he would do well. paulie moves well and conor doesnt know how to box at all. conor would be chasing him all night.

If he doesn't take this fight, then you know anything else he says about boxing isn't serious. Paulie's the biggest name he has a fighting chance against.

I dont know. Paulie is at the end of his career and taken alot of damage. I think Conor could ko him at this point. Paulie is a light puncher and is at the end of the road looking for a payday. If Conor could beat anyone its Paulie.
Lol.....Paulie has beaten Zab Judah, went the distance with Miguel Cotto, fought an undefeated, Danny Garcia, and at the time undefeated, Shawn Porter, just to name a few.... Conor went life and death with Nick Diaz standing. This is not even a debate, fam.

Paulie respects MMA, he's very intelligent but people shit on him because of the way he looks or something

His opinion about MMA is spot on.

Paulie said he was training at a Sambo school in Brooklyn for a while. This was like in 2006

a guy with zero fights would be the favorite? only because idiot mma fans would skew the line.

it really would be a great test for conor, but i doubt he would do well. paulie moves well and conor doesnt know how to box at all. conor would be chasing him all night.
Doesn't know how to box at all? Are you okay mentally?

Back