Βoxer Paul Malignaggi calls out Conor McGregor

He doesn't want to be a pro boxer, he wants to fight Floyd and the only way to do that is with a boxing license.

So Floyd's going to come out of retirement to fight Conor?

And he's going to fly outside Nevada to do it which no one else can get him to do before?

<30>

She was just my side piece my side piece!

2b8ea1e633babc2d6659aba99f038fc6_XL.jpg

So Floyd's going to come out of retirement to fight Conor?

And he's going to fly outside Nevada to do it which no one else can get him to do before?

<30>
If Floyd wants something done in Nevada he can get it, it's just about who has more power on the NSAC between him and the UFC. I don't think it's a coincidence UFC 208 got pulled from Cali after they licensed McGregor

If Floyd wants something done in Nevada he can get it, it's just about who has more power on the NSAC between him and the UFC. I don't think it's a coincidence UFC 208 got pulled from Cali after they licensed McGregor

Whatever you say, man.

Last year it was Ronda talking tough 'bout Floyd, this year its Conor. I'm just gonna gonna slowly walk away like
<{ByeHomer}>

Whatever you say, man.

Last year it was Ronda talking tough 'bout Floyd, this year its Conor. I'm just gonna gonna slowly walk away like
<{ByeHomer}>
Yes except it's literally impossible to make a sanctioned female vs. male fight in the U.S so your analogy is literally the most retarded I've ever seen.

Lol.....Paulie has beaten Zab Judah, went the distance with Miguel Cotto, fought an undefeated, Danny Garcia, and at the time undefeated, Shawn Porter, just to name a few.... Conor went life and death with Nick Diaz standing. This is not even a debate, fam.
Andre Ward hespects the hands of Nathan Diaz.

Yes except it's literally impossible to make a sanctioned female vs. male fight in the U.S so your analogy is literally the most retarded I've ever seen.

You just don't get it do you? The conor vs floyd match up is just as ridiculous. There is no fight.
Every year its some new UFC star using Floyd's name to up their stock. Its gotten sad and old.

Whatever you say, man.

<{ByeHomer}>
This is Honda's comeback year. She's taking the title back then ko'ing Floyd, Cain, and Tyson. She will retire as a once ever and Joe Rogaine will be vindicated.

You just don't get it do you? The conor vs floyd match up is just as ridiculous. There is no fight.
Every year its some new UFC star using Floyd's name to up their stock. Its gotten sad and old.
Floyd and his father were the ones who started this earlier on in the year, Floyd openly admitted it on a fighthype interview.

Conor doesn't need to use Floyds name, there's just no reason not to.

Learn business and marketing, moron.

Nobody is saying it's a competitive fight, Floyd just knows that no boxer can generate that money for him after the May-Pac farce.

It's funny that nobody ever talks out Conor fighting boxers his own size. Conor is closer in size to Canelo and GGG than Floyd and Paulie. It's like the idea of him fighting a boxer his size is just too ridiculous to consider.
Conor enjoys beating up manlets. Leave him alone.

Conor wouldn't land a single punch. Paulie, as feather fisted as he is, has great movement/defense even this far out of his prime.
Paulie with a 2 day bender of a hangover & Chinese buffet the night before, can go straight into the ring & embarrass 3 month training camp Conor.

Andre Ward hespects the hands of Nathan Diaz.
It doesn't matter if the ghost of Muhammad Ali masturbates to tapes of Nate punching the bag, he would still be a D- level pro boxer. Diaz brothers are great heavy bags to Ward. They move/punch allowing him to get a cardio workout with no chance of getting hurt.

Paulie wants that B-side money...

It doesn't matter if the ghost of Muhammad Ali masturbates to tapes of Nate punching the bag, he would still be a D- level pro boxer. Diaz brothers are great heavy bags to Ward. They move/punch allowing him to get a cardio workout with no chance of getting hurt.
I was kidding. Nate and Nick would get destroyed as boxers. That non stop pitty pat that they do against mma guys to wear them out would get them ko'd in boxing.

Back