Βoxer Paul Malignaggi calls out Conor McGregor

Pretty good boxer with some slick stuff, zero power.

Paulie would most likely school him but at the same time paulie is literally the best match up, with some kind of name value, that Conor could fight for a warm up

Paulie respects MMA, he's very intelligent but people shit on him because of the way he looks or something

His opinion about MMA is spot on.

YRZLkFC.gif
He is very well known in boxing.. Definitely not a "who" guy

Even at his advanced age, absolutely no power, and completely over the hill shape, he still gave Danny Garcia, an elite, young, and in his prime bull to 9 rounds, and gave him a decent scrap.

He'd absolutely school Conor, and it would actually open a lot of noobish eyes to the difference between a pro MMA fighter's boxing, and a pro boxer's, boxing.

Agreed 100%.

I'd love to see it, if only for the reactions of the idiots who think Conor would stand a chance against Floyd or even last the distance with him.

Who da fook is that guy?

Our boxing knowledge is limited to Rocky, Ali, Tyson, Lennox and Floyd.

If McGregor is serious about making a fat payday and burning the UFC.

Join the Union. Fight in Cali where you got licensed against Paulie, (probably lose).

Proceed to look for fight with Floyd for lots of cash, also don't be stupid Floyd won't offer you anything over 30mill.

This guy can't be serious?? McGregor would KTFO of Paulie in any aspect of fighting

Always liked watching Paulie in the ring. Would have been tremendous to see him fight if he had any ko power!!

God you're stupid.
Lot of boxers I would pick to beat McGregor but Paulie sure isn't one of them

He has pillow for punches and shotty defense. Don't see him making it out of the first RD.

In boxing?...... This is not Nate Diaz. Paulie would embarrass Conor
I dont know. Paulie is at the end of his career and taken alot of damage. I think Conor could ko him at this point. Paulie is a light puncher and is at the end of the road looking for a payday. If Conor could beat anyone its Paulie.

Lot of boxers I would pick to beat McGregor but Paulie sure isn't one of them

He has pillow for punches and shotty defense. Don't see him making it out of the first RD.
Lmao an actual retard

Back