Yves Lavigne should be fired

I thought it was a pretty good stoppage, could have been a little bit earlier but it was fine. It's hard to decide when to stop a fight when the guy is still on his feet.

It was really a well timed stoppage.

And Yves is the ONE ref that comes on Sherdog to actually take advice from fans.

Marc Goddard posts on here occasionally as well, and seems genuinely interested in fan opinions of how he's doing, as well as answering questions.

Still better than Yamasucky

What's wrong with Yamasaki? I think he's one of the best refs.

I thought stoppage was ok. I was screaming to the ref to stop the fight fir a good 5 seconds or so.

I thought it was a pretty good stoppage, could have been a little bit earlier but it was fine. It's hard to decide when to stop a fight when the guy is still on his feet.

U can be out on ur feet as Maynard was. People pay the price, usually later in life, with clean unprotected shots like that. People react to certain situations when they're not cognitive. That's why when he was out he turned and walked away and fell. The dude was in and out of consciousness. Should a been stopped earlier.

U can be out on ur feet as Maynard was. People pay the price, usually later in life, with clean unprotected shots like that. People react to certain situations when they're not cognitive. That's why when he was out he turned and walked away and fell. The dude was in and out of consciousness. Should a been stopped.

pretty sure I said it was a good stoppage and could have been stopped a little earlier

What's up with all the late stoppage threads lately? Nothing wrong with this one for sure.

That was an alright stoppage, thought it was just right TBH. Yves is my favorite ref tho so many I'm a little biased.

grey stayed up though. best chin. nates such a tool

"YOU DIDNT GET ME DOWN RAY"

If Gray didn't fall afterwards, people would be calling it early.

If Gray didn't fall afterwards, people would be calling it early.

This.

Could have it been stopped slightly earlier? Yes. But, considering it was a headliner, it's doubtful you'd get a quicker stoppage even from Herb.

yves should be fired. wait, no he shouldnt. lol.

I'm pretty sure that physically restraining the dude unleashing the can of whoopass qualifies as protecting the dude on the receiving end. Why take the chance of Nate continuing to tee off by grabbing Gray?

Back