Your reaction if O'Malley pulls a Sandhagen against Chito? How likely do you think it is?

I expect O'Malley to cruise to a clear decision (most likely on the feet). Chito's low-volume style is far too dependent on landing the kill shot. That might work against fringe top-10 BWs, but it generally won't cut it against the best guys in the division. Personally, I thought Chito lost to Munhoz. And O'Malley is a very different fighter than their first meeting.

I usually root for Chito. And I'll certainly root for him against O'Malley. But Chito has feasted on old BWs and, as a result, has become relatively overrated.
Yeah... I love Chito and I want him to become champ but he gets beaten by a lot of BWs.

This is actually the easiest path for him to become champ. No way he beats Sterling, Cory, Merab, Cejudo or the good Nurmagomedov

I’m not the highest on Sean however I do think that if he can make the adjustments needed to check chito’s leg kicks I think he may be able to pull it off.

Sean is a very good striker and is long and rangy plus has demonstrated he has power in his hands.

Chito has the edge in competition and an iron chin so we will see but i would not be completely surprised if Sean gets a UD against him in the rematch.

/Is Vera´s ground game that bad? Not saying it will go the same as the last time they met, but i certainly doubt Omalley is even thinking about taking it to the ground other than maybe some panic wrestling if the time comes.
NEXT ?​

Id like to see Sean get redemption but hope it's not a boring decision.

Back