Your body weight and how much can you bench?

Why? You'll just get mad when you see them.

why would i be mad? lol

i literally said if someone ask me if i can bench 400 i admit i can't i want to see if they can.

lets go back to you claiming you know more about lifting then i do. lets hear the reasoning behind that

why would i be mad? lol

i literally said if someone ask me if i can bench 400 i admit i can't i want to see if they can.

lets go back to you claiming you know more about lifting then i do. lets hear the reasoning behind that
I've spent more years under the bar than you have.

I've spent more years under the bar than you have.

you think that makes you more knowledgable LOL first off you don't even know how long I've been lifting or my my educational background.

you make horrible points and the longer i wait without being tagged just makes me think your a horrible troll haha

There are many lifters that are naturally inclined to be great squatters, benchers, or deadlifters. Most have one lift they struggle with, some will have a mental block with the squat or the bench. It will vary from person to person.

Signing name to this list.

Usually do 10 sets on squat days, on bench the shoulder is screaming by 10 reps.

you think that makes you more knowledgable LOL first off you don't even know how long I've been lifting or my my educational background.

you make horrible points and the longer i wait without being tagged just makes me think your a horrible troll haha
Your point about mental blocks and squatting leads me to believe that you're not well versed in strength training. Most people don't squat to depth because they either don't have the flexibility to do so or they haven't learned proper form. It's not a mental block.

Your point about mental blocks and squatting leads me to believe that you're not well versed in strength training. Most people don't squat to depth because they either don't have the flexibility to do so or they haven't learned proper form. It's not a mental block.

you can not sit their and make that statement its so fucking subjective how can you not read what you just put on here lol

honestly how many times have you seen someone squat to depth with normal weight and once they start creeping up in weight their squats start getting higher and higher.

you narrowed thinking leads me to believe your a troll #wheresthevideo

you can not sit their and make that statement its so fucking subjective how can you not read what you just put on here lol

honestly how many times have you seen someone squat to depth with normal weight and once they start creeping up in weight their squats start getting higher and higher.

you narrowed thinking leads me to believe your a troll #wheresthevideo
You have awful grammar, was pokerandbeer your mentor?

and their it is folks we reached a point where he doesnt have any answers just insults

pathetic
Well there's not much else to say... Squat depth may be effected as weights get heavier. Form usually does fall apart as you approach a 1rm in any lift. Mental blocks in the squat and bench will vary from person to person.

Well there's not much else to say... Squat depth may be effected as weights get heavier. Form usually does fall apart as you approach a 1rm in any lift. Mental blocks in the squat and bench will vary from person to person.

NO SHIT i literally said it was my opinion from my very first post.

you failed to prove anything except you don't read post all the way through, wheres the video?

NO SHIT i literally said it was my opinion from my very first post.

you failed to prove anything except you don't read post all the way through, wheres the video?
Why are you adamant about a video? Where's your video?

Well isn't it fair that if I provide video proof you do as well?

after having this conservation with you i already know you can't bench 400lbs, your 15 based on you not even making a valid point on anything and the fact you followed me to another thread to be a smartass.

bro i don't care if you believe me i know what I've hit in the gym and the platform.

now go away peasant

after having this conservation with you i already know you can't bench 400lbs, your 15 based on you not even making a valid point on anything and the fact you followed me to another thread to be a smartass.

bro i don't care if you believe me i know what I've hit in the gym and the platform.

now go away peasant
Well what have you hit on the platform?

Strongly, strongly disagree.

I'm sure you do.
Care to elaborate on it? Every single lifter in the world's form breaks down when theyre near their maxes. Its not form or flexibility. Its their body telling them "oh fuck this is heavy."

Care to elaborate on it? Every single lifter in the world's form breaks down when theyre near their maxes. Its not form or flexibility. Its their body telling them "oh fuck this is heavy."
No one's disputing that. Funny how we have a bunch of people in the forum that assume to know everything, yet have spent little to no time actually lifting.

Back