Your body weight and how much can you bench?

270 bw 385 paused 425 touch n go which is more like a giant bounce lol.

I weigh about 198 and 1RM 297. But had to get my mother to spot me I think I could get more but didn't want to risk her having a coronary

Here i am year ago and half ago(right now im 26),at my prime with strenght training.

I could lift 105 kg bench,and squat 120kg. Im 173 cm tall and at the time i had about 82 kg.

If you don't bench teh 275, you have failed in life

I've been doing a phone app program how to increase your bench by 30 pounds. It seems to be working. Not sure what to do next. 5x5 probably anyone recommend something better? I've been training on and mainly off for years. I have been more consistent recently.

Here i am year ago and half ago(right now im 26),at my prime with strenght training.

I could lift 105 kg bench,and squat 120kg. Im 173 cm tall and at the time i had about 82 kg.
Holy fuck! How did you get that v taper?

Allot of exercises with your own weight (Pull ups and shit like that).

I'm 175lbs, and just yesterday benched 12×155, 8x165, 8x165.

That was the first exercise I did, so no fatigue from other lifts. Maybe my one rep max would be like 190 or something like that?

No one gives a fuck how much you bench. Wats your max calf raise?

I'm 175lbs, and just yesterday benched 12×155, 8x165, 8x165.

That was the first exercise I did, so no fatigue from other lifts. Maybe my one rep max would be like 190 or something like that?
Probably more like 315.

Eat more peanuts. Why do you think elephants are so strong?

I can bench 355 with no leg drive or arch in my lower back. Then again if neither of those elements are present, is it really a bench press?

I keep hearing all this talk about bench pressing but wake up, put weight on the bar and lift the bar. The weights have holes in them for a reason, duh.

<YeahOKJen>
Didn't work out so good when I tried that out with my woman

Back