Your body weight and how much can you bench?

So youre telling me all the lifters in the world who dont hit depth on the platform or in training is because they have form and mobility issues? And not that its just heavy ass fucking weight and a huge obstacle to overcome that feeling, mentally and physically?

I didnt realize you were the end all to the S&C. Please inform is of your great credentials. Im sure they are wildly impressive given the way you talk.
I agree. After a while, it wasn't a big deal but for a long time whenever I was trying a new personal best a lot of times I'd get psyched out and stop a little before 90 degrees. I do think it was partially related to form breaking down because part of it was having the feeling like I would fall back, but there's definitely a mental element, especially when you're at or near max

weigh 236 give or take, can bench 180. not benched for a while though. been hitting OHP hard

I'm pretty sure if you don't have form issues and you are mobile enough, there is not many reason to not hit depth.

Here i am year ago and half ago(right now im 26),at my prime with strenght training.

I could lift 105 kg bench,and squat 120kg. Im 173 cm tall and at the time i had about 82 kg.
Show your face. I'll promise that I won't photoshop it.

I could lift 105 kg bench,and squat 120kg. Im 173 cm tall and at the time i had about 82 kg.

Have to translate those numbers to make any sense
105 kg = 232 lbs
120 kg = 265 lbs
173 cm = 5'7
82 kg = 181 lbs

Nothing to add, just needed a reference

I weigh around 210 with a 1rm of 375
Still hunting for that 405. Maybe someday....

Last edited:
weird i don't see a 400lb bench you claimed <{fry}>
He claimed 358 was his best comp lift, not 400. Just reading your posts you seem really bitter, slightly retarded and almost illiterate. Are you ok bro?

hes an idiot he makes claims he can't back up just go look the comment thread on here

You nailed the "an" bro, congrats. I would have lost a bet right there.

So whos the strongest guy here?

canofworms.gif~c200

So, most people who can't hit depth when near a 1rm can hit depth when using lighter weights?

Personally, I have no idea what the cause of most people not hitting depth is. I can only speak to my own issues with depth, which were from a lack of flexibility.
Yes. Hence why you see people on the platform not hit depth regularly.
I'm pretty sure if you don't have form issues and you are mobile enough, there is not many reason to not hit depth.
Doing it around your 1rm.

He claimed 358 was his best comp lift, not 400. Just reading your posts you seem really bitter, slightly retarded and almost illiterate. Are you ok bro?

his very first post was asking if i could bench 400 to me that insinuates that he can do it.

my god how dare i not proof read my post on sherdog, i mean after all i care so much what you guys think of me <{cruzshake}>

his very first post was asking if i could bench 400 to me that insinuates that he can do it.

my god how dare i not proof read my post on sherdog, i mean after all i care so much what you guys think of me <{cruzshake}>
"Can you do x?", a question, is not the same as "I can do x", a statement.

Is english your first language or are you autistic?

Back