Your body weight and how much can you bench?

Care to elaborate on it? Every single lifter in the world's form breaks down when theyre near their maxes. Its not form or flexibility. Its their body telling them "oh fuck this is heavy."

hes an idiot he makes claims he can't back up just go look the comment thread on here

No one's disputing that. Funny how we have a bunch of people in the forum that assume to know everything, yet have spent little to no time actually lifting.
The post I quoted is certainly disputing that. There is a big mental hurdle of hitting depth with heavy squats.

Funny how when people have shit arguments they turn to "do you even train bro" rebuttal.

The post I quoted is certainly disputing that. There is a big mental hurdle of hitting depth with heavy squats.

Funny how when people have shit arguments they turn to "do you even train bro" rebuttal.
Well obviously you jumped in at the tailend of a discussion and didn't bother to read through the previous conversation.

Isn't the "do you even train bro" rebuttal relevant. Or perhaps you're the ian mccarthy of strength training.

Well obviously you jumped in at the tailend of a discussion and didn't bother to read through the previous conversation.

Isn't the "do you even train bro" rebuttal relevant. Or perhaps you're the ian mccarthy of strength training.
Nah I read it. Just dont agree with what youre saying. Depth with heavy squats is not usually form or mobility.

And no, its not relevant. You just want to flex your internet muscles.

Nah I read it. Just dont agree with what youre saying. Depth with heavy squats is not usually form or mobility.

And no, its not relevant. You just want to flex your internet muscles.
Depth with squats is usually form or mobility.

Good response. Maybe we should all be like you and armchair quarterback the s&c forum.

Depth with squats is usually form or mobility.

Good response. Maybe we should all be like you and armchair quarterback the s&c forum.
So youre telling me all the lifters in the world who dont hit depth on the platform or in training is because they have form and mobility issues? And not that its just heavy ass fucking weight and a huge obstacle to overcome that feeling, mentally and physically?

I didnt realize you were the end all to the S&C. Please inform is of your great credentials. Im sure they are wildly impressive given the way you talk.

So youre telling me all the lifters in the world who dont hit depth on the platform or in training is because they have form and mobility issues? And not that its just heavy ass fucking weight and a huge obstacle to overcome that feeling, mentally and physically?

I didnt realize you were the end all to the S&C. Please inform is of your great credentials. Im sure they are wildly impressive given the way you talk.
I didn't say all.

I'm far from the most knowledgeable person on this board. I don't have any credentials other than I've put in a fair amount of time in the gym.

I didn't say all.

I'm far from the most knowledgeable person on this board. I don't have any credentials other than I've put in a fair amount of time in the gym.
Usually, a majority? No. Its not.

Its usually that you arent strong enough or that your mind tells you to bail.

Depth with heavy squats is not usually form or mobility.

There is a big mental hurdle of hitting depth with heavy squats.
So, most people who can't hit depth when near a 1rm can hit depth when using lighter weights?

Personally, I have no idea what the cause of most people not hitting depth is. I can only speak to my own issues with depth, which were from a lack of flexibility.

Back