Yoel Romero and Joey Diaz on JRE MMA Show

This could be good, or a total disaster.

Dude has been fat so long he has no option of dignity so he is just a piece of shit 24/7
That's interesting because in my estimation it's those who spend their free time on the Internet calling other people that they don't know a piece of shit, who are the real pieces of shit. I can't help it but people like you invoke a feeling of deep disgust in me.

Rogan is always caught in between being a SJW and not. Depending on who his guest is. One of fakest ppl I've ever seen. Remember when he was sobbing because Rousey beat Betche??
It is possible for people to be uncertain and open minded on different subjects.

That's interesting because in my estimation it's those who spend their free time on the Internet calling other people that they don't know a piece of shit, who are the real pieces of shit. I can't help it but people like you invoke a feeling of deep disgust in me.

Go for a run fatty, choose life

Well, let me know how it goes cuz I don't want to download it if its lots of repetitive translating.

I rest my belly on the back of your gf while I'm banging her from behind. I'm living the good life. Believe you me

lol a few seconds ago you were trying to moralise at me, how marvelous. as you were buddy! be the change you wanna see etc

lol a few seconds ago you were trying to moralise at me, how marvelous. as you were buddy! be the change you wanna see etc

You're clearly a scummy, evil, resentful and bitter person. There is no reason to treat you with respect. You're just a beta bitch

You're clearly a scummy, evil, resentful and bitter person. There is no reason to treat you with respect. You're just a beta bitch

Lol you sound really upset. Are you turning into one of those assholes you hate, who talk shit online about people they dont know?

Seriously bruh go for a run. Take a shower afterwards too

I rest my belly on the back of your gf while I'm banging her from behind. I'm living the good life. Believe you me
No you don't. Keep it real, you don't even know the guy or his girlfriend.

No you don't. Keep it real, you don't even know the guy or his girlfriend.
nyaJJR1.gif

Back