Yoel Romero and Joey Diaz on JRE MMA Show

ULdpDnF.jpg

It's gonna be FUCKIN TREMENDOUS YOU COCKSUCKAS!!!!!

Joey Diaz podcast with Yoel tonight was really good. Better than I’d thought it would be. Was cool toward the end when Yoel got excited talking about Cuban food.
JRE should be good tomorrow as well.

<24>

Obvious answer: it will be one of the main topics discussed on the show

Only in your fantasy narrative.

I'm an independent centrist. You're 0/3 today, but keep pretending to be a mind-reader while ignoring context.

If you think I've taken a side on this issue, you suck at reading comprehension.
It won't, it will get 5 minutes at best.

You brought up that bullshit because you think its a huge deal...it isn't .

Hahaa Joey fucking Diaz..! His stories are tremendeous, I usually laugh so much it hurts. :D What a life he’s had. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Personally I don't find Diaz funny at all but hey, each to their own. If others do it's fine by me.

What exactly is the hype about here...

We're gonna get 3 hours of translating someone? Thats fun?

Rogan is always caught in between being a SJW and not. Depending on who his guest is. One of fakest ppl I've ever seen. Remember when he was sobbing because Rousey beat Betche??

But is he?
Screaming ridiculous nonsense is funny for about a minute or two, but after that it becomes just annoying.

Joey, regardless of his comedy skills, strikes me as a fucking lowlife. I can't help feeling he must stink, i couldnt have him around me

Joey, regardless of his comedy skills, strikes me as a fucking lowlife. I can't help feeling he must stink, i couldnt have him around me
Dude, never thought about that. But after I read your comment - it's probably true.
He always jokes about kinky stuff, he's quite obese. He has to be smelly guy.

Dude, never thought about that. But after I read your comment - it's probably true.
He always jokes about kinky stuff, he's quite obese. He has to be smelly guy.

Dude has been fat so long he has no option of dignity so he is just a piece of shit 24/7

Back