Yoel Romero and Joey Diaz on JRE MMA Show

Yoel Romero is a genius. The way he breaks shit down is tremendous. The mind of a champion.

Yoel is fucking JACKED man.

It makes me feel less of a man.

Kenny here,

I am listening right now during my lunch break at my part time job at the LA Traffic Courthouse.

Excuse my ignorance (I was never did good in my social studies classes), but is he speaking Cuban? Is there such a thing? Or is he speaking Portugeese and spanish?
They speak Brazilian in Cuba , doofus

Big up to Joey it’s not easy translating on the fly like that. Was great to hear Joel's story. 32 years he’s been training at the highest level. He has a son in Cuba and his parents still live there. His first mma fight in Germany. Moving to Miami and training with ATT.

What is with MMA forums being so toxic. I came here to see if anything funny happened during the show before I watch it myself and a couple pages deep and its been all negativity. This is a big reason why MMA is on the decline. The media and fan base is constantly negative. Who wants to read, watch or listen to negativity all the time when they just want to enjoy a sport. You are slowly helping to kill the thing you say you love.

What is with MMA forums being so toxic. I came here to see if anything funny happened during the show before I watch it myself and a couple pages deep and its been all negativity. This is a big reason why MMA is on the decline. The media and fan base is constantly negative. Who wants to read, watch or listen to negativity all the time when they just want to enjoy a sport. You are slowly helping to kill the thing you say you love.

This thread had some doozies for sure. Started to look like youtube comments.

It's social media in general. People enjoy having a go at others from behind their screens because they're depressed about their own shit lives.

He called Mighty Mouse "Mini Mouse" lol. Is ok because he is foreign

Is he the father of Nick & Nate (serious question)?

I love Yoel Romero. He's a likable guy. You can tell he has a good heart. But id be more entertained listening to his broken English than Spanish. You only get better at English by speaking English. I don't mind listening to broken English. The dude is trying and sometimes it can be funny. Like the no for gay Jesus and Werdum saying "cock guy, so much cock" these are hilarious unintentional gems that we shouldn't be robbed of.

Rogan is always caught in between being a SJW and not. Depending on who his guest is. One of fakest ppl I've ever seen. Remember when he was sobbing because Rousey beat Betche??
Remember when he was sobbing when talking about the Beatles like a month or two ago? Fucking pathetic.

Hope Romero enjoyed that passport. It gone.

I think Yoel is the most interesting person in MMA. From his crazy antics that seems to mostly be misunderstood (yet still hilarious) to his calm demeanor.

I got done listening to it and please never use Joey Diaz as a translator again. He doesn’t speak Spanish too well and didn’t translate the stuff properly.

Back