Yoel Romero and Joey Diaz on JRE MMA Show

This is working better than I thought and Yoel's English is better than I thought.

Joey Diaz isn’t wrong. Sweaty cakes are the best

Kenny here,

I am listening right now during my lunch break at my part time job at the LA Traffic Courthouse.

Excuse my ignorance (I was never did good in my social studies classes), but is he speaking Cuban? Is there such a thing? Or is he speaking Portugeese and spanish?

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.0.jpg

Kenny here,

I am listening right now during my lunch break at my part time job at the LA Traffic Courthouse.

Excuse my ignorance (I was never did good in my social studies classes), but is he speaking Cuban? Is there such a thing? Or is he speaking Portugeese and spanish?

Thank Kenny, keep us updated on your day.

Kenny here,

It’s spanish. Cubans have a different accent so it might sound different. Mexicans speak Spanish with yet another accent. They are multiple dialects in Latin America as well so certain expressions may have different meanings in others.

This is pretty bad. I just want Yoel to talk about the Rockhold situation haha

Is this worth listening to?

You're clearly a scummy, evil, resentful and bitter person. There is no reason to treat you with respect. You're just a beta bitch
...and the pot called the kettle black. You are creepy.

Joey Diaz is like that creepy old fat guy you know that has tons of interesting stories to tell, but you wouldn't want him anywhere near your mom, sister, girlfriend, daughter, female cousins and girls you want to bang.

Last edited:
About to go on a 3 hr flight this evening by which time i assume this will be wrapped up, is it a slog to listen to or is the translation flowing well?

Romero is saying that you go from regionals to state to national...He is using USA examples.

So florida/California had their own state school...then they go to nationals...so best of florida/california/etc they go to this super national team.

Back