"Woodley is a boring fighter" - Stephen Thompson

I know you guys like to talk about Woodley, but in the year and 2 months since their second fight, Woodley and Thompson have only fought one time each.

when the worst thing someone can come up with regarding your career and championship reign is to label you 'boring', then chances are that you are doing rather well lol
GSP approves

A lot of dudes here turning this back around in Wonderboy, but Woodley is similar to Maia in that he's a very hard fighter to have an exciting fight with, albeit for very different reasons. You can't take him down so you're forced to strike, he can take you down so you can't overcommit, and he has the striking proficiency and extraordinary power to make even the toughest fighter cautious. I don't think Wonderboy ever had a stinker except for his fights with Woodley, and ever since Woodley became champ, that's ALL he's had.

I want Till to beat Wonderboy because I want to see Woodley vs Till

otherwise idc

also Wonderboy is not exciting at all lately

I want Till to win and RDA to lose to Woodley, because I want to see how Wonderboy does against RDA... someone who will chop him down unless he engages, and one who'll pressure and take him into deep waters if he does choose to engage. Also, I want to see what Till does when he faces the threat of takedown and the threat of getting KTFO with one slip.

Lol at wonderboy.

Hasn’t finished a fight this decade, can’t uncrown Woodley despite being gifted 2 chances to do so, and now starts talking shit?

Shameful
If we're counting "this decade" as 2010-present then he has finished 8 fights.

If we're counting "this decade" as 2010-present then he has finished 8 fights.

Okay. You’re right. He is a ko machine.

Watch out nique Wilkins, there’s a new human highlight reel.

Wonderboy is one of the most decorated strikers, Woodley is a wrestler who paces himself and a big punch.

It's hard to pretend we could see anything new, different, or exciting from Woodley. He actively shells up.

At least when Wonderboy stands around, your imagination is running.

Well sure, but this thread isn't about Woodley calling Wonderboy boring.

Just sayin'

yes it is about wonderboy calling woodley boring, and I'm "just sayin" he is right, I think I'm right in the subject

your answer would have been more adapted (dare I say smarter) to answer those who called wonderboy boring, as in :

"well sure this thread isn't about wonderboy being boring" it's about woodley being boring

you're welcome

Lol, okay.

Says the man who ran in circles against MacDonald and didn't pull the trigger once against Tyron in 50 minutes.

Unlike Woodley's barnburner against Maia. I mean that was Nyquil-level exciting.
that's a candidate for worst fight ever in the ufc. it gives sylvia / aa 3 a run for its money.

Says the guy whose timidity made both of his fights with Woodley boring.

Lol at wonderboy.

Hasn’t finished a fight this decade, can’t uncrown Woodley despite being gifted 2 chances to do so, and now starts talking shit?

Shameful
thompson just finished hendricks

tyron is a boring fightter

Back