"Woodley is a boring fighter" - Stephen Thompson

Takes two to tango. Nate Quarry didn't get to show all his skills against Nate Quarry, likewise Maynard vs Guida. Not their fault.

Takes two tango but you hating on Woodley for doing nothing, and WB can't kick & box up a guy who's posted back up against the cage not once but 2X

Lol at wonderboy.

Hasn’t finished a fight this decade, can’t uncrown Woodley despite being gifted 2 chances to do so, and now starts talking shit?

Shameful

So that's either hyperbole or you don't know the meaning of the word decade. I am going to go with option A as I don't entirely disagree with your larger point.

Pot-calling-kettle-black.png

Thompson experienced that boredom first hand, mind you.

If you have ever watched any Wonderboy fights outside of the Woodley fights, then yes, you would realize that he is indeed WORLDS better
Besides two woodley fights where Wonderboy didn't do anything, Rory and masvidal weren't the most spectacular either.

Thompson lost me as a fan after the second fight with Woodley. He's lost the privilege to talk about boring fighters.

Lol at wonderboy.

Hasn’t finished a fight this decade, can’t uncrown Woodley despite being gifted 2 chances to do so, and now starts talking shit?

Shameful
It's shameful to see a Sherdog vet post like this. Look at his level of opposition. It's ridiculous.

Takes two tango but you hating on Woodley for doing nothing, and WB can't kick & box up a guy who's posted back up against the cage not once but 2X

I'm not hating on Woodley at all. I'm just saying he was the main reason that fight was boring. Full credit to him for the w.

Besides two woodley fights where Wonderboy didn't do anything, Rory and masvidal weren't the most spectacular either.

Idk why people say anything about the Rory fight.

Wonderboy beat the hell out of him while Rory didn't do shit.

Masvidal fight was eh.

So what about all of his other fights when he has demolished oppenents, sent heads to the Moon with spectacular KOs, etc?

Idk why people say anything about the Rory fight.

Wonderboy beat the hell out of him while Rory didn't do shit.

Masvidal fight was eh.

So what about all of his other fights when he has demolished oppenents, sent heads to the Moon with spectacular KOs, etc?
In that case we can say the same about woodley. He was mostly destroying guys before he was the champ

Lol at wonderboy.

Shameful

he knocked out whitaker fool

Apparently he koed Whitaker in the last decade, so somehow that is relevant to this thread.

I’ve been informed.

If we're counting "this decade" as 2010-present then he has finished 8 fights.

thompson just finished hendricks

tyron is a boring fightter

That was 18 months ago.

Trying to argue back everytime you got called out on over exaggerating your point in a Rogan fashion is almost as embarrassing as the original crap spouted in the first place... Decade = 10 years.
Think before you speak/type/try to make a point.

Thompson is a point fighter, he does point fighting. He is boring to me. both fights against Woodley were unwatchable and Woodley was the only one who provided some fleeting glimpses of entertainment.

Thompson against Rory was boring too, and so was Thompson against Masvidal, just point fighting

...I just noticed that Till and Colvington look like they could be brothers.

Seriously.

In that case we can say the same about woodley. He was mostly destroying guys before he was the champ

No he wasn't.

He was 5-3 in his last 8 fights. He got KOd by Nate, lost to Rory, won a split decision with Gastelum, and Conditioner got Hurt. Been boring since

thompson just finished hendricks

tyron is a boring fightter

That was over two years ago, and now we all know that Hendricks was already shot to shit due to years of abusing his body via dehydration at that point.

Woodley's KO over Lawler was more recent, and Wonderboy has actually had four incredibly boring fights since then compared with Tyron's three.

No he wasn't.

He was 5-3 in his last 8 fights. He got KOd by Nate, lost to Rory, won a split decision with Gastelum, and Conditioner got Hurt. Been boring since
Before becoming the ww champ Woodley finished 5 of his last 8 fights, not what i could call boring and at least as good as what we can see on Wonderboy's record, especially in regards of the fighters faced.

Back