"Woodley is a boring fighter" - Stephen Thompson

Wonderboy might actually be the most boring fighter I’ve ever seen lol and I’m a gsp fan

A boring fighter that had his number twice and completely shut him down.

Wonderboy is turning heel? Evilboy!

Wonderboy: If I can't beat you using my exciting kickboxing skills, I'll just do nothing and coast to a loss.

It's like a milf self defense karate class.

pot calling the kettle black lol. maybe he's boring but he almost killed you everytime you engaged him...so you didn't engage. ones boring, the others scared. which ones worse?

True Wordz ^^^

I don't know why ppl are arguing, in the two fights they had Woodley basically just stood there with his hand cocked and said if you come near me I'll cork you but I'm not moving no matter what. He wasn't using great movement, technique or anything.

It was a smart gameplan to win, but it was boring as hell. Lots of great sportsmen are boring, doesn't diminish what they've accomplished.

And where was Captain Dynamic while Woodley was perched back up against the cage watching? Taking notes? WB is the challenger where was his great movement, technique or anything go take the belt spin, kick, do something...

Anyone remember Wonderboy's last fight?

Yeah. Me neither.

0/10. Try harder.

dropped.gif

Wonderboy vs MacDonald = Forgettable fight

Wonderboy vs Woodley 2 = People say it was boring

Wonderboy vs Masvidal = Forgettable fight

In my opinion, the pot is calling the kettle black, and that is racist. LOL

Wondersalt was 60% responsible of the boring fight. He also made the Rory fight boring AF running like a bitch.

woodley-fight-finishing-power-1.gif

Honestly wonderboy was far more boring in both fights against Tyron. I couldn't believe all he really did was wave his hands in the air like a dolt.

The most exciting moments of both fights against Woodley were him getting dropped {<jordan}

Meh. The most entertaining part of your two fights with Tyrun is him knocking you down few times. And I don't even like Tyrun but you were to blame for a boring ass fight too Wonderboy.

Lol the first fight with Woodley was GREAT

Better than literally any GSP title fight besides maybe 1 or 2

It's like a milf self defense karate class.

True Wordz ^^^

And where was Captain Dynamic while Woodley was perched back up against the cage watching? Taking notes? WB is the challenger where was his great movement, technique or anything go take the belt spin, kick, do something...

Takes two to tango. Nate Quarry didn't get to show all his skills against Nate Quarry, likewise Maynard vs Guida. Not their fault.

Wonderboy’s fights with woodly were so boring that I though wonderboy won them both but was too apathetic out of boredom to even care

Well Wonderboy didn't do himself any favors against Woodley in the rematch.
tbh it's not even just that fight that was boring. The first fight with Woodley outside of one round was boring af and so was the masvidal fight. Wonderboy being a hypocrite right now

Neither fight was exciting between them... But guess that was just Woodley. Come Sunday... we shall find out. Till got them hands.

Till got one hand and some elbows.

Back