Wonderboy calls out Robbie Lawler

Good fight. Wonderboy takes it.

I am.

I think Wonderboy takes it but am curious to see how he deals with a pissed off blitzing Robbie

I am.

I think Wonderboy takes it but am curious to see how he deals with a pissed off blitzing Robbie
That's what I'm curious about. Did Woodley take his soul? And with Wonderboy being a counterstriker I could understand if Robbie would play it safe and fight cautious. I just hope the next Wonderboy fight will indeed be "fire" again.

Nah both those guys are likeable and they are running out of time and both are coming off losses, even though Thompson’s was probably bs. I’d rather not see them take each other out

I’m a huge Lawler fa, but I think Wonderboy traps him in a counter. Just like almost everyone else

It’s not in Lawlers DNA to fight cautious like Tyron.

This fight should force Wonderboy to be more offensive. Should be fun one, I got Thompson. Also inb4 a bunch of people calling Wonderboy boring

Meh,

Wonderboy has turned me off with his last few performances. His fights have been boring as fck..

Meh,

Wonderboy has turned me off with his last few performances. His fights have been boring as fck..

I get what you're saying but I'm not writing him off.. (yet) I hope Robbie brings the fight to him and force Wonderboy to engage. I miss Wonderboy kicking people in the face..

Just saw this on ig.

Wonderboy calling out Robbie Lawler. Anybody interested in this fight?

absolutely. Love that fight.
You have to hand it to Wonderboy, he is fearless and he will fight anyone in his division.
Woodley / Till / Hendricks (giggle), he is down to fight. Lawler isn't gonna "play chess", it should be a striking fuck-fest.

I look forward to seeing Wonderboy dance around for 3 boring rounds en route to a boring UD.

I got Wonderboy but should be a badass fight either way

I’m a huge Lawler fa, but I think Wonderboy traps him in a counter. Just like almost everyone else

It’s not in Lawlers DNA to fight cautious like Tyron.

This fight should force Wonderboy to be more offensive. Should be fun one, I got Thompson. Also inb4 a bunch of people calling Wonderboy boring
I was gonna mention this. I agree Robbie is the guy to bring to WB. I see it going maybe like the second Rory fight, or the Manhoef fight. or Robbie gets put away like Hendricks did against Thompson.

I was gonna mention this. I agree Robbie is the guy to bring to WB. I see it going maybe like the second Rory fight, or the Manhoef fight. or Robbie gets put away like Hendricks did against Thompson.

All possible outcomes.. Lets hope Robbie accepts so we as fans all win!
:meow:

He did come through powerful with the "YOUR" in the first sentence.

Detectives used to analyze handwriting to look for clues to people’s personality and motives. Now, I find myself dissecting their tweets. I am a forensic twitter-ologist. Join the team :)

RDA? You know he just lost to RDA right?
Oh shit that was the one where RDA hit him with like 40 straight shots. He needed to clinch fuck Robbie many were sore about it but it was a clear 5-0 beatdown. I originally wrote Ponz Perry or Brazilian Cowboy but erased Ponz cuz he would kill him and is ATT and then scrambled for a 3rd aggressive WW. You right tho, you right.

Last edited:
Yeah come on Lawler, imagine have Wonderboy standing in front of you, bouncing on his feet, threatening to throw but never actually throwing anything. How could anybody refuse?
Dana needs to fix Nick vs Lawler

Back