Wonderboy calls out Robbie Lawler

Give Lawler a bum to kill before he retires. An absolute monster and one of my all time favourites.

I cannot rubber stamp this call out.

Me neither, especially since I cannot imagine Wonderbread typing out “fire” in capital letters. He probably asked his nephew for help tweeting in an edgy way.

I'd watch that!

War Lawler

tenor.gif

Not interested in watching WB A stink up a fight with the JBG's chosen son

Been more than ready to watch WB flatline Robbie for a while now. Styles make fights and WB will feast off Robbie's aggression.
Aggression is what crumbles WB. Granted, you need to be able to strike quick enough, but I feel like no one notices that he looks good against more passive, cerebral strikers (Rory) and tends to get clipped when backed up by power punches who aren't afraid of his counters (Woodley). I think Till was a little too tentative, otherwise he would have done a lot better in that fight.

I think Lawler does better than people expect. He won't give WB breathing room, and he damn sure isn't afraid to unload on anyone. I think he learned from his Woodley mistake.

Oh, and he fucking tore his ACL in the first round against RDA...surely he gets a free pass for losing that fight.

screw that, in no way does wonderboy deserve to call out anyone after the last couple fights/

Besides i wanna see Robbie vs Nick II

let Wonderboy fight Usman.

Lawler only has a few fights left. They should be cherished. He should only be given Just Bleed fighters. Give him RDA or Perry or Brazilian Cowboy.

Oh man! I would love for Robbie to knock this dude out the same way he did for everyone that watched his two fights against Woodley.

I heard your going to be ready early next year @Ruthless_RL I know a guy who will be ready then too...Let’s give the fans what they want! I’m bringing the heat back, and you know this fight will be FIRE! @ufc

god dammit the thought of wonderboy doing a callout...its like "HEY ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS UP FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF PORRIDGE? THOSE OATS WILL KEEP YOU GOING TIL LUNCH, YKNOW, THEYRE SCRUMDIDDLYUMCIOUS"

1. Of course he calls out Lawler. Who else can he potentially have a finish against in the top 10-5 than degraded chin Robbie?
2. Wonderboy should be at a constant points deficit going in to every fight so he is forced to actually do something.
3. This fight has a high potential to suck. So, nah.

Lawler only has a few fights left. They should be cherished. He should only be given Just Bleed fighters. Give him RDA or Perry or Brazilian Cowboy.
RDA? You know he just lost to RDA right?

Aggression is what crumbles WB. Granted, you need to be able to strike quick enough, but I feel like no one notices that he looks good against more passive, cerebral strikers (Rory) and tends to get clipped when backed up by power punches who aren't afraid of his counters (Woodley). I think Till was a little too tentative, otherwise he would have done a lot better in that fight.

I think Lawler does better than people expect. He won't give WB breathing room, and he damn sure isn't afraid to unload on anyone. I think he learned from his Woodley mistake.

Oh, and he fucking tore his ACL in the first round against RDA...surely he gets a free pass for losing that fight.
Love your av. Bones should use it as his twitter av or something.

I like it. Wonderboy puts on good shows against aggressive guys. His fight with Brown is one of the best fights in UFC history. Look it up. He lost, but it was a damn good fight. I'd love to see him against a guy like Lawler.

Me neither, especially since I cannot imagine Wonderbread typing out “fire” in capital letters. He probably asked his nephew for help tweeting in an edgy way.
He did come through powerful with the "YOUR" in the first sentence.

Just saw this on ig.

Wonderboy calling out Robbie Lawler. Anybody interested in this fight?

Back