Woman arrested for saving pets from hurricane without a permit

There nothing about non-whites or non-Anglos that makes them inherently unable to support FoS or the 2A. @AlexDB9 is a Cuban and I bet he supports both of those given he is fairly right wing and he's not alone, many Cubans are also like that.

Non-whites tend to support the policies you're decrying here because the GOP relies on white identity politics to the point that non-whites tends to get driven to the Dems and then support their package of policies. Even then FoS is a fairly well protected constitutional right atm, don't really buy the idea that it'll go anywhere anytime soon. Your fears on the 2A are more well founded I think.

Besides, got a source on non-whites voting against FoS?

The data from surveys says otherwise. Core values of the founding of our country (intended for whites) are all usurped by the majority of every other demographic except for whites.

And I'm sure Alex is as staunch of the 2A advocate as I am. Will his kids likely be? His kids' kids? Probably not. There is a thing called a reversion to the mean, and there's a reason why these values are predisposed among whites, and not in the majority of any other demographic despite living in an originally white generated culture.

Via Pew Reasearch:
DJU4zyfVoAAK1cK.jpg

DJXPJ4VUIAAMr-T.jpg

Cato (for what its worth):
cato-free-speech-survey-main-report-9.jpg

cato-free-speech-survey-main-report-2.jpg

The distributions look reliably like this over various surveys...

So in short if you want the individual rights established only by white men, then you keep a white country.

Last edited:
All I know is people like me are the first to be cleansed

So I cant have some race war popping off
First they came for the Trolls, and I said nothing....

But how do you know they are illegals?

Regardless, this isn't really the point of why I responded to you. Whether or not these people are illegals, I still contend that white people don't get away with this kind of stuff because other white people have their noses up in everyone else's business. Not because the police have some sort of bias to give "illegals" a free pass - more than likely you perceive a double standard because a food cart on Rodeo Dr. is going to generate tons of complaints, and the police are forced to do something about it.

You are so full of shit and you know it. INSPECTORS shut down any valid business run by tax paying legal citizens if they don't meet health standards and pay for permits.

INSPECTORS ignore the illegal food vendors and it is obvious why. Police will shut down food trucks and restaurants not flying their food grades, but ignore the illegal vendors run by illegals.

I feel like you don't understand California, and to a further extent don't understand Los Angeles. I feel like you don't understand reality and that you don't want to.

Therefore, I feel that you are a liberal and we both know that liberalism is a mental disorder.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/arti...elping-animals-survive-florence/507-597325667

Apparently this lady was collecting animals who had been abandoned by their owners when they evacuated due to the hurricane and administering medicine to them without a veterinary license.

She was approached by a county animal control official and told she had to surrender the animals or face arrest, She surrendered them. Several days later she was arrested anyway.

I think the question I have is why the officials involved cannot understand that some discernment is needed to administer laws justly. There are some circumstances where the following the letter of the law leads to an unjust outcome. I think administering veterinary care to animals during a hurricane would be an obvious example of such a circumstance.

I also think officials involved should be moderately punished for lack of judgment. People like this shouldn't wield power over others.

Thoughts?

I say death penalty

The US has lasted just a little bit longer than Yugoslavia and my guess is it'll last longer than you or I as well with no racial Balkanization required.

Yaugoslabia and the Balkanization just proves Islam ruins every thing see when Islam is involved it goes boom and bad.

The data from surveys says otherwise. Core values of the founding of our country (intended for whites) are all usurped by the majority of every other demographic except for whites.

And I'm sure Alex is as staunch of the 2A advocate as I am. Will his kids likely be? His kids' kids? Probably not. There is a thing called a reversion to the mean, and there's a reason why these values are predisposed among whites, and not in the majority of any other demographic despite living in an originally white generated culture.

Via Pew Reasearch:
DJU4zyfVoAAK1cK.jpg

DJXPJ4VUIAAMr-T.jpg

Cato (for what its worth):
cato-free-speech-survey-main-report-9.jpg

cato-free-speech-survey-main-report-2.jpg

The distributions look reliably like this over various surveys...

So in short if you want the individual rights established only by white men, then you keep a white country.
What is that reason?

You lost me here.

You keep talking about "ethnic in group preference", and then go on to assume that "whites" all came from a singular homogeneous ethnic group. Or are you suggesting that America should only be for British white (propertied) males?

The reality is that in group preference disappears once people intermingle and start to cross breed, in which they form a new unique American identity. It is precisely this that has allowed you to lazily lump all whites together, because you can't tell me that a Russian guy has the same outlook on governance as a French guy. If we are going to reduce the product of French and Russian parents to "white", and contend those children are inherently beholden to American values, then there is certainly room to allow for a kid from Mexican and German heritage the same thing.

You lost me here.

You keep talking about "ethnic in group preference", and then go on to assume that "whites" all came from a singular homogeneous ethnic group. Or are you suggesting that America should only be for British white (propertied) males?

The reality is that in group preference disappears once people intermingle and start to cross breed, in which they form a new unique American identity. It is precisely this that has allowed you to lazily lump all whites together, because you can't tell me that a Russian guy has the same outlook on governance as a French guy. If we are going to reduce the product of French and Russian parents to "white", and contend those children are inherently beholden to American values, then there is certainly room to allow for a kid from Mexican and German heritage the same thing.

White's most certainly are NOT a single homogeneous group, but yes I would prefer a country whose demographics more closely created the values we founded for the country. It's frankly demonstrable that other immediately distinguishable demographics, without attributing any moral superiority, are frankly just different, and do not hold these values. They do not belong in a country that has its establishment by and for Anglo-Americans made up of north-western European descendants. They do not belong as part of the electorate that will fundamentally change the core parts of what created the country.

And your second claim is actually the precise reverse of our observations. The greater the diversity the lower social trust people have, (even among in-groups!) per Putman. We also see that in productivity standards from literature observing diversity in the work place. It all fits very nicely with the reality that people have in-group preference for others that are like themselves. That is simply neuro-typical. The bullshit that limousine liberals push about multiculturalism and diversity while they live in gross white majority neighborhoods is neuro-atypical. It's actually pathological because its the only demographic that acts against their in-group.

They better fucking drop the charges and some people should be fired over this stupid shit. Hopefully she knows that animal lovers think she was being heroic.

So you think the only explanation, or at least the most likely one, is genetics? Which gene is the 2A gene btw?

Do you have a better explanation? They're living in the same country (same environment) and the preference for policy conveniently matches with best fit genetic clusters. Maybe the good idea fairy is to blame?

Do you have a better explanation? They're living in the same country (same environment) and the preference for policy conveniently matches with best fit genetic clusters. Maybe the good idea fairy is to blame?
You think anyone who is born and raised in America basically has the same environment? Someone born in rural Alaska has more or less the same environment as someone raised in urban California?

That's an incredibly bold claim, one that doesn't really stand up to scrutiny I think. Psychologists don't even take for granted the fact that siblings share the same environment because their relationships to their parents and their peer groups are going to be distinct.

You think anyone who is born and raised in America basically has the same environment? Someone born in rural Alaska has more or less the same environment as someone raised in urban California?

That's an incredibly bold claim, one that doesn't really stand up to scrutiny I think. Psychologists don't even take for granted the fact that siblings share the same environment because their relationships to their parents and their peer groups are going to be distinct.

Whites collectively living in the US have the same environment as Asians, Blacks, and Hispanics living in the US don't they? Or are you making the claim they're still all in their self selected enclaves within the country? (Amazing how we get back to proving my point.)

I don't see the bold claim that genetics matter. Or do they only matter from the neck down? Frankly, it just reads rather desperate of you to deny that genetics is not a fundamental predisposition for someone's culture and values.

Edit: It's also interesting that you bring up siblings and environment, when literature of monozygotic twins separated in different environments corroborates the impact of genetics on political perspectives to an especially statistically significant degree.

Last edited:
Whites collectively living in the US have the same environment as Asians, Blacks, and Hispanics living in the US don't they? Or are you making the claim they're still all in their self selected enclaves within the country? (Amazing how we get back to proving my point.)
I'm making the claim that to assume they have the same environment is a gigantic leap. If you adjusted for various factors it would be less ridiculous but even then there would be confounding variables. Even a black and white person living in the same neighborhood might not have the same environment because they're going to have different peers groups, family structures, diets, habits of cultural consumption etc.
I don't see the bold claim that genetics matter. Or do they only matter from the neck down? Frankly, it just reads rather desperate of you to deny that genetics is not a fundamental predisposition for someone's culture and values.
I'm not denying it, I just think you've made quite the poor argument in favor of that proposition. And also I think you're very wedded to it to the extent that you'd make massive leaps in logic such as assuming all Americans have the same environment to advance that claim.

They are misguided, and I say that because I oppose Hate Speech laws.

It is unfortunate that Blacks and Hispanics would support banning certain speech, but probably not too surprising. It has to do with Blacks and to a lesser extent Hispanics being on the receiving end of racial insults , caricatures and whatnot for centuries. It also has a lot to do with level of education , ignorance of the detrimental effects that curbs on Free Speech brings , ignorance of happenings outside America, not recognizing that banning so-called 'Hate speech' will come back to bite them . If much more Black and Hispanic Americans had higher education levels and were aware of life in the old world, then I think they will appreciate more the arguments put forth by opponents of Hate Speech laws.

I'm making the claim that to assume they have the same environment is a gigantic leap. If you adjusted for various factors it would be less ridiculous but even then there would be confounding variables. Even a black and white person living in the same neighborhood might not have the same environment because they're going to have different peers groups, family structures, diets, habits of cultural consumption etc.

I'm not denying it, I just think you've made quite the poor argument in favor of that proposition. And also I think you're very wedded to it to the extent that you'd make massive leaps in logic such as assuming all Americans have the same environment to advance that claim.

What's the poor argument again? Policy preferences between populations of best fit genetic clusters differ by 20, 30 and 40% intergroup. I'd say unless you're desperate to avoid the cognitive dissonance that's pretty fucking convincing. Those percentages are the difference between respecting codified natural rights and not. Dude, 10% is enough of a difference to eliminate a liberty.

If you're going to say that environment explains that then you're also admitting those populations are self associating with each other to create different environments within the same country, in which case fucks the multiculuralism argument even harder.

Last edited:
Back