Woman arrested for saving pets from hurricane without a permit

That's because everyone who lives in the suburbs conducts themselves like 80yo busybodies who call the authorities/city/whatever at any perceived infraction of laws/permits/ordinances/etc.

In lower income neighborhoods, people mind their own business more. Nobody's going to call the cops because you are blasting music and have some friends over for some beers. Nobody is going to call the city because your uncle is living in a storage shed in your backyard. But try that stuff in the 'burbs. You'd have neighbors with their drones trying to catch video footage so they can run to the cops.

hqdefault.jpg

This is true

Yeah, that question is the tough one to be honest. The only peaceful way forward at this point seems to be completely respecting freedom of association, and dividing up into different governances. Put bluntly, "we" don't go forward as "we". In-group preference is as natural as anything else. It just so happens caucasians are the only ones that don't recognize it, by virtue of their tendency for pathological altruism.
The only peaceful way forward is to divide the country politically along racial lines...

Yeah how about no.

The only peaceful way forward is to divide the country politically along racial lines...

Yeah how about no.

You'd rather have a Yugoslavian type conflict then? ....Yeah how about no.

That doesn't make a lot of sense. Just because I note that people lose their pets in catastrophes doesn't mean that I am in any way an incompetent pet owner. The truth is that many people do lose pets during these disasters, and not every one of them is irresponsible or malicious. Of course some people are trash, I'm not denying these people exist.
If you’re a proper pet owner that loves their pet you don’t leave them behind.

You'd rather have a Yugoslavian type conflict then? ....Yeah how about no.
The US has lasted just a little bit longer than Yugoslavia and my guess is it'll last longer than you or I as well with no racial Balkanization required.

The US has lasted just a little bit longer than Yugoslavia and my guess is it'll last longer than you or I as well with no racial Balkanization required.

I'm holding onto that idea too, and yet so many Americans want to have "utter victory!" over their Red/Blue foes and humiliate them endlessly, Liburl and Conservotive tears to flow for a thousand years.

Between that and a break up over irreconcilable differences, well the break up looks ridiculous, but where are we going with all this nonsense?

I'm holding onto that idea too, and yet so many Americans want to have "utter victory!" over their Red/Blue foes and humiliate them endlessly, Liburl and Conservotive tears to flow for a thousand years.

Between that and a break up over irreconcilable differences, well the break up looks ridiculous, but where are we going with all this nonsense?
All I know is people like me are the first to be cleansed

So I cant have some race war popping off

Since the Hart Celler act of 1965 or are you talking about since our founding? We've only started letting in mass numbers of non-European immigrants since '65. With respect, I think you're being a little myopic here, given the racial divide we're already experiencing.

All I know is people like me are the first to be cleansed

So I cant have some race war popping off

Well, race wars were always stupid, and luckily we went a long way in forgetting that race is kind of stupid, I think we're more likely to have like a race slap fight.

Well, race wars were always stupid, and luckily we went a long way in forgetting that race is kind of stupid, I think we're more likely to have like a race slap fight.

Whether they're stupid or not is irrelevant. Having greed is stupid. We all still have it. The reality is ethnic groups have in-group preference, and the ones with the least in-group preference are whites, whom are destroying themselves.

Whether they're stupid or not is irrelevant. Having greed is stupid. We all still have it. The reality is ethnic groups have in-group preference, and the ones with the least in-group preference are whites, whom are destroying themselves.

Human Nature is Human Nature.

We can change that nature, for what reasons we should, and for what ethical purposes is of the greatest debate.

As for me and my house? I choose Jesus of Nazareth, but that choice is not for everyone, and anyone who would want to fight about it is not really part of a pluralistic society, and lacks the values we need for a pluralistic society.

One reason America stood so long, is the founders said, "Pursue your happiness," as it will not be given to you or I, and thankfully, not forced upon us by a deluded fool, at least not yet.

He's not even talking about Red/Blue anymore, he's openly talking about racial Balkanization.
Since the Hart Celler act of 1965 or are you talking about since our founding? We've only started letting in mass numbers of non-European immigrants since '65. With respect, I think you're being a little myopic here, given the racial divide we're already experiencing.
Why would I start at 1965 when we've had a large population of blacks since before the country was founded? This racial divide you're talking about, its primarily between blacks and whites. The other major racial divide is between Hispanics and the former two but even they were here in large numbers well before 1965; they were absorbed into the Union via the massive land acquisition from Mexico well over a hundred years before 1965.

He's not even talking about Red/Blue anymore, he's openly talking about racial Balkanization.

Why would I start at 1965 when we've had a large population of blacks since before the country was founded? This racial divide you're talking about, its primarily between blacks and whites. The other major racial divide is between Hispanics and the former two but even they were here in large numbers well before 1965; they were absorbed into the Union via the massive land acquisition from Mexico well over a hundred years before 1965.

Yeah, a large part of that is legitimately true. There's literature that backs up almost precisely what you mentioned about the African v. European populations, where Caucasians tended to only form in-group preference while living in the proximity to Blacks. That's only the tip of the iceberg though mate.

There are still significant divides between and among the races for the kind of governance each votes for. I'll put it this way, if you like the idea of western liberalism as an Asian, then you can kiss that shit good bye when populations from Central and South America with bathwater IQ take whites away as the absolute majority. Caucasians are the only demographic that supports things like freedom of speech and the right for individuals to be armed, corner stone values for the founding of our country. Anecdotally it should come as no shock that's true when you look at the demographic make-up of libertarian conventions. That's not by accident, and that data point alone got me to swallow the red pill.

Consider this as food for thought. We're having people riot and fight in the street very broadly along political lines, but that's not how it will stay. This is all happening while we have an astronomical GDP growth rate and at the peak of a 10 year economic boom. What happens when we crash?

Last edited:
Wow, and to think only 1 banker went to prison as a result of the 2008 financial crisis. I want me some of that rich privilege

Yeah, a large part of that is legitimately true. There's literature that backs up almost precisely what you mentioned about the African v. European populations, where Caucasians tended to only form in-group preference while living in the proximity to Blacks. That's only the tip of the iceberg though mate.

There are still significant divides between and among the races for the kind of governance each votes for. I'll put it this way, if you like the idea of western liberalism as an Asian, then you can kiss that shit good bye when populations from Central and South America with bathwater IQ take whites away as the absolute majority. Caucasians are the only demographic that supports things like freedom of speech and the right for individuals to be armed, corner stone values for the founding of our country. Anecdotally it should come as no shock that's true when you look at the demographic make-up of libertarian conventions. That's not by accident, and that data point alone got me to swallow the red pill.

Consider this as food for thought. We're having people riot and fight in the street very broadly along political lines, but that's not how it will stay. This is all happening while we have an astronomical GDP growth rate and at the peak of a 10 year economic boom. What happens when we crash?
We've had two bad crashes in the history of the country and in neither case did it lead to racial Balkanization, I don't see any reason to think it'd happen next time around either.

As I see it you're saying you need to betray liberalism to defend it and I don't accept that. You can't say you respect individual rights if you're willing to divide the country along racial lines.

We've had two bad crashes in the history of the country and in neither case did it lead to racial Balkanization, I don't see any reason to think it'd happen next time around either.

As I see it you're saying you need to betray liberalism to defend it and I don't accept that. You can't say you respect individual rights if you're willing to divide the country along racial lines.

You talking about the GD in the 20s? Pretty much all white. Our last correction with the GFC? Sure, we were a more diverse people then, and the brunt of the blame got placed incompletely on the bankers. That's also prior to percolation of all the cultural Marxism from the universities that only hit mainstream within the last decade. And we also didn't have this level of unrest prior to the 08 crash either.

That's not really central point here either, though just a situation for you to consider. Real talk, if you want a western liberal democracy/republic that respects individual rights like FoS or the 2A or limited government that we founded the country on, then you want need a white majority to maintain it. How do I know that? That's the only demographic that votes in favor of those values. And will we maintain a white absolute majority? Not a snowflakes chance in hell.

I am wondering why people would leave their pets behind like this?
I mean this wasn't a bush fire or anything that can unfold in minutes and you have to get your ass out.
Plenty of time to plan to take your pets with you.
People in general are worse than you think.

You talking about the GD in the 20s? Pretty much all white. Our last correction with the GFC? Sure, we were a more diverse people then, and the brunt of the blame got placed incompletely on the bankers. That's also prior to percolation of all the cultural Marxism from the universities that only hit mainstream within the last decade.

That's not really central point here either, though just a situation for you to consider. Real talk, if you as an Asian want a western liberal democracy/republic that respects individual rights like FoS or the 2A that we founded the country on, then you want need a white majority to maintain it. How do I know that? That's the only demographic that votes in favor of those values. And will we maintain a white absolute majority? Not a snowflakes chance in hell.
There nothing about non-whites or non-Anglos that makes them inherently unable to support FoS or the 2A. @AlexDB9 is a Cuban and I bet he supports both of those given he is fairly right wing and he's not alone, many Cubans are also like that.

Non-whites tend to support the policies you're decrying here because the GOP relies on white identity politics to the point that non-whites tends to get driven to the Dems and then support their package of policies. Even then FoS is a fairly well protected constitutional right atm, don't really buy the idea that it'll go anywhere anytime soon. Your fears on the 2A are more well founded I think.

Besides, got a source on non-whites voting against FoS?

I wouldn’t be going anywhere without my animals. And I’d pick up animals and people in trouble even full well knowing I’d get arrested for it. I can’t imagine any charges actually getting handed out in court.

Back