Win or lose, Conor to take time off for 2nd child after Khabib fight

You are not that bright
His new deal has nothing to do with this as I explained
Take care

You must be trolling me.

My original post was me claiming he likely won't come back considering no new deal has come out. Implying we should enjoy watching him while we can because he likely wouldn't come back after the birth of his 2nd child.

But after posting that I realized he had a new deal so was telling it to everyone quoting my post talking about how he will come back for money fights. So yes it was very related. I spelled it out for you youre welcome bud.

Besides, it was on topic enough for you to invest this much energy into responding.

This is at least his third kid, just his second kid with that bag of potatoes called Dee.

Didnt he just sign a 6 fight deal? Thats another thing too, someone correct me if i am wrong here but doesnt cm sign just 1 fight deals so he can negotiate for himself for every fight? Thats the way i couldve sworn it was but i certainly can be wrong.

He can still negotiate better pay etc between fights on that contract, just like other fighters do, just like the UFC does. The kicker would be if he signed that six fight contract for less pay, but more upfront signing bonuses knowing he won't finish the contract or even fight again after Khabib.

He could always just say he is injured, like many champions have done...And just sit back for 6-12 months...
But he is one of the few fighters that I get amped to see fight. So hopefully he dr oesnt take too long off. Still have Cyborg fighting this year too atleast.

Conor McGregor's dad Tony McGregor revealed on ESPN's Helwani show that Conor's second child is due in early January next year. He added that McGregor will be absent from competition after the Khabib fight regardless of the results due to the birth of the second child.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/ufc...in-will-have-their-second-child-in-early-2019
--------------
Eh, not sure I want him to win anymore if he's gonna be gone for a year again.

He will hide behind hes 2nd child like a quivering coward

Wouldn't surprise me if this is the last time we see him compete.

This guy won't stop running

Now lets all root for Khabib since no one wants to see Conor hold the division up again.

Lol, I couldn't even make it to the bottom of the first page...
Sherdog has hit an all time low of stupidity.

You have literally just made my day man. Had no idea, that's awesome. Guess he won't retire young after all. Source btw?

this was posted on here and i believe on the main front page of the site...

And hand back the 8 fight contract he just signed?

its a 6 fight contract & signing it does not mean he has to fight.
It means UFC locked him so he can't fight elsewhere

Last edited:
I think we've all known for quite some time that Conor is going to be spending a lot more time not fighting than vice versa. Increased fighter pay means fighters have less motivation to fight.
Dumb as rocks oversimplification

Lol, I couldn't even make it to the bottom of the first page...
Sherdog has hit an all time low of stupidity.

Nothing wrong with retiring at this point. He has accomplished more than most in this sport and has made a shit ton of money.

Conor probably only fights one more time imo.

Win Conor Vs GSP

Lose Conor Nate Diaz 3

Why sign a 6 or 8 fight contract then?

Back