Win or lose, Conor to take time off for 2nd child after Khabib fight

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Conor McGregor's dad Tony McGregor revealed on ESPN's Helwani show that Conor's second child is due in early January next year. He added that McGregor will be absent from competition after the Khabib fight regardless of the results due to the birth of the second child.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/ufc...in-will-have-their-second-child-in-early-2019
--------------
Eh, not sure I want him to win anymore if he's gonna be gone for a year again.

He wont win so dont stress to hard sherdog.

He will hide behind hes 2nd child like a quivering coward

I can't believe he is fighting Khabib whilst pregnant. It's reckless. But on the other hand it's 2 on 1.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is the last time we see him compete.

I don't expect him to come back after that.

He would be 32 and filthy rich. He said he wanted to retire young and wealthy, 32+ wouldn't be so young anymore. Especially with the incentive of UFC stock, his whiskey, suits, and various other ventures he could make money from.

I am going to watch UFC 229 as if it's the last time I see Conor fight. As should everyone else.

Oh boy....

Well two years and a random boxing match later....

Now lets all root for Khabib since no one wants to see Conor hold the division up again.

I think we've all known for quite some time that Conor is going to be spending a lot more time not fighting than vice versa. Increased fighter pay means fighters have less motivation to fight.

Conor taking some months off early next year>>>>>>>>Khabib taking Ramadan off every year + Khabib's history of injuries + Khabib saying he's either going to retire after Conor or go to 170

Conor must win for the sake of all things good in MMA. To restore the lineage of the LW belt and to stop an inactive pull out merchant who has plans to retire early from leaving divisions in shambles

War Conor McGoat

This will be his last fight. I'm a big Conor fan and have enjoyed every second of this. He got in, got rich, and got out as he said. Also won 5 world title belts in the process. Not bad. He will call it a day after he beats khabib.

B0T2Vza.gif

I don't expect him to come back after that.

He would be 32 and filthy rich. He said he wanted to retire young and wealthy, 32+ wouldn't be so young anymore. Especially with the incentive of UFC stock, his whiskey, suits, and various other ventures he could make money from.

I am going to watch UFC 229 as if it's the last time I see Conor fight. As should everyone else.

I really do think it'll be Connor's last too. He wants to enjoy his money without CTE cause let's face it, he's taken remarkably little damage during his time in the UFC, and he intends to keep it that way.

Now lets all root for Khabib since no one wants to see Conor hold the division up again.

Lol...how many times was Khabib/Tony made? That division hasn't done shit since he left.

Last edited:
Back