Win or lose, Conor to take time off for 2nd child after Khabib fight

He should switch to doing marathons and officially become a runner.

Isn’t this the 3rd child? Eddie mentioned some other skank being pregnant also.

So according to the article Dee is due early next year

Remember, Conor said he would not fight as long as Dee is pregnant.

If Dee is already set to deliver early next year that means there are no issues, and at most, we would only be talking about Conor taking a couple months off to be with his kid etc ...which would already be normal time off from camp to camp.

I expect Conor will be fighting for the big July 4th card next year against Gsp after Conor makes easy work of Khabib

The only question I have is if Conor will be defending the belt against Gsp at 155, or if Conor vacates and it's at a catchweight or 165lb title

Last edited:
I don't expect him to come back after that.

He would be 32 and filthy rich. He said he wanted to retire young and wealthy, 32+ wouldn't be so young anymore. Especially with the incentive of UFC stock, his whiskey, suits, and various other ventures he could make money from.

I am going to watch UFC 229 as if it's the last time I see Conor fight. As should everyone else.

I don't know if he is going to come back, but 32 and filthy rich means almost nothing when you are talking about the reasons for a fighter to retire. There may be other reasons, but being rich and 32 years old never makes people quit. Injuries maybe, tired of the grind, family, but not money and 32 years of age.

Mayweather is 41 and he's planning more fights. Obviously he is filthy rich.
GSP is 37, also filthy rich and couldn't help but come back, despite his mental issues.
Brock Lesnar is 41 and also coming back again, and he is filthy rich and has many other avenues for work.
De la Hoya was rich, had many businesses and still came back at 35.

Conor might quit, but it wouldn't be because he's rich or 32.

Conor McGregor's dad Tony McGregor revealed on ESPN's Helwani show that Conor's second child is due in early January next year. He added that McGregor will be absent from competition after the Khabib fight regardless of the results due to the birth of the second child.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/ufc...in-will-have-their-second-child-in-early-2019
--------------
Eh, not sure I want him to win anymore if he's gonna be gone for a year again.

Conor Diaz rubber match 2022!!!! OH HELL YEAH CANT WAIT!
DifficultKaleidoscopicAfricanharrierhawk-small.gif

Conor McGregor's dad Tony McGregor revealed on ESPN's Helwani show that Conor's second child is due in early January next year. He added that McGregor will be absent from competition after the Khabib fight regardless of the results due to the birth of the second child.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/ufc...in-will-have-their-second-child-in-early-2019
--------------
Eh, not sure I want him to win anymore if he's gonna be gone for a year again.

I predict, win or lose, we never see Conor take another fight in the UFC. Bookmark it.

The same haters claiming this will be Conor's last fight, were the same ones who were claiming Conor retired after the Floyd fight and ducked Khabib

When will Conor haters ever stop spewing their BS?

Conor Diaz rubber match 2022!!!! OH HELL YEAH CANT WAIT!
DifficultKaleidoscopicAfricanharrierhawk-small.gif

When Dustin dominates Nate that trilogy will get flushed down the toilet.

And on the off chance Nate actually pulls out the win against Poirier, and a trilogy fight does go forward, it will NOT be under the UFC banner but within a stand-alone, self-promoted model similar to Paul/KSI. Far, far more money to be made for both Nate and McG.

Khabib said he wants only 1-2 more fights and he's retiring.

Classic Mcg. His mind wasn't in fighting or be the best in his division, he just wanted money and he got it. Now with another maternity leave it will be insane if he wins stalling the division once again for who knows how much time with Dana allowing him to do that.

Once his bank account starts to get low numbers he'll return, no matter how many ventures he'll create the only big money he can earn is in MMA.

I don't expect him to come back after that.

He would be 32 and filthy rich. He said he wanted to retire young and wealthy, 32+ wouldn't be so young anymore. Especially with the incentive of UFC stock, his whiskey, suits, and various other ventures he could make money from.

I am going to watch UFC 229 as if it's the last time I see Conor fight. As should everyone else.

If this is the last time conor fights, why did he just sign a new 8 fight deal? how does that make any sense?

Conor taking some months off early next year>>>>>>>>Khabib taking Ramadan off every year + Khabib's history of injuries + Khabib saying he's either going to retire after Conor or go to 170

Ramadan is a month dude. Conor is coming back from taking 2 years off.

I think we've all known for quite some time that Conor is going to be spending a lot more time not fighting than vice versa. Increased fighter pay means fighters have less motivation to fight.
especially when that is the plan you've stated publicly for years now.

First man to hold two UFC belts at once, first man to impregnate Dee Devlin twice.

What a guy!

Where are all the McNutGobblers saying he was going to be active after this fight because he signed a new contract?

I don't know if he is going to come back, but 32 and filthy rich means almost nothing when you are talking about the reasons for a fighter to retire. There may be other reasons, but being rich and 32 years old never makes people quit. Injuries maybe, tired of the grind, family, but not money and 32 years of age.

Mayweather is 41 and he's planning more fights. Obviously he is filthy rich.
GSP is 37, also filthy rich and couldn't help but come back, despite his mental issues.
Brock Lesnar is 41 and also coming back again, and he is filthy rich and has many other avenues for work.
De la Hoya was rich, had many businesses and still came back at 35.

Conor might quit, but it wouldn't be because he's rich or 32.

He said he was going to retire young many times. That's why I said 32 isn't so young anymore.

If this is the last time conor fights, why did he just sign a new 8 fight deal? how does that make any sense?

You have literally just made my day man. Had no idea, that's awesome. Guess he won't retire young after all. Source btw?

The same haters claiming this will be Conor's last fight, were the same ones who were claiming Conor retired after the Floyd fight and ducked Khabib

When will Conor haters ever stop spewing their BS?

When they croak over from heart disease.

Back