Win or lose, Conor to take time off for 2nd child after Khabib fight

The 6 fight contract doesn't mean he can't retire and/or still pick & choose his fights as well as renegotiate for more money each fight.
It means he cannot do anything in MMA/Boxing/WWE without UFC.

I am aware. Never claimed he would or wouldn't pick and choose fights.

So at that pace he is going to fight into his 40's if he plans to even honor half of the fights he agreed to.

Excellent reason to root for Khabib.

The leprechaun running away when he gets his pot of gold. Not surprising.

It is at these times i wish conor was a bit more like Darren Till

Gotta train for that Mayweather rematch.

vague tweet. possible though. we don't know. he could still fight twice next year for all we know.

So it means absolutely zero regarding this thread, but you brought it up as if it did.

I first posted in this thread before I knew about Conor's new deal, since then I've been replying to all those who have a rebuttal to my post.

Is it that hard to follow the thread posts in order?

Conor McGregor's dad Tony McGregor revealed on ESPN's Helwani show that Conor's second child is due in early January next year. He added that McGregor will be absent from competition after the Khabib fight regardless of the results due to the birth of the second child.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/ufc...in-will-have-their-second-child-in-early-2019
--------------
Eh, not sure I want him to win anymore if he's gonna be gone for a year again.

In other words... even if he wins, he will refuse to defend again and will forfeit the belt for a third time.... this ought to be a record...

First of all, he's 30, not 32.

Secondly, 32 is still technically a young adult.

32 is not young for the fight game. Usually it begins the last years of one's prime.

Last edited:
I first posted in this thread before I knew about Conor's new deal, since then I've been replying to all those who have a rebuttal to my post.

Is it that hard to follow the thread posts in order?

You are not that bright
His new deal has nothing to do with this as I explained
Take care

Conor taking some months off early next year>>>>>>>>Khabib taking Ramadan off every year + Khabib's history of injuries + Khabib saying he's either going to retire after Conor or go to 170

Conor must win for the sake of all things good in MMA. To restore the lineage of the LW belt and to stop an inactive pull out merchant who has plans to retire early from leaving divisions in shambles

War Conor McGoat
I agree. Khabib and his dad saying he retires after oconor fight should suck a d, i heard this talks of khabib retiring for a long time, isnt he a prime fighter how about facing competition whivh doewnt favor ur style

There was NO log jam

Khabib and Tony fell apart multiple times

How do you blame Conor for that

Conor's title win vs Alvarez was the most exciting thing to ever happen to LW history

In Conor's short absence no one else did anything at LW, and Khabib and Tony traded pulling out of fights

Now Conor is back saving LW again and giving LW another mega Conor super event

It's all thanks to Conor

Imagine how shit LW would be right now if not for Conor, and if it were all up to Khabib/Tony

You should be thanking Conor. So ungrateful.

But I bet haters like you will be the first one's crying about how much you miss Conor when Conor retires years and years from now.

Don't take Conor for granted. You still have the chance.

Don't regret it down the road. Appreciate Conor now while you can.

We are like the people who got to witness Ali/Lee during their heydays.

We get to witness the legend of Conor McGregor live as it's happening right now.

No other generation will get this privledge.

Again dont take it all for granted.

Cherish Conor now so that you won't have regrets when you are old and telling your grandchildren stories about how you witnessed Conor's KO of Aldo live, or how you witnessed Conor destroying this Russian boogieman called Khabib, winning 3 belts, etc etc

<31><JagsKiddingMe><Manning1>

Congratulations, Artem and Dee. May your children carry the hammer for future generations.

There was NO log jam

Khabib and Tony fell apart multiple times

How do you blame Conor for that

Conor's title win vs Alvarez was the most exciting thing to ever happen to LW history

In Conor's short absence no one else did anything at LW, and Khabib and Tony traded pulling out of fights

Now Conor is back saving LW again and giving LW another mega Conor super event

It's all thanks to Conor

Imagine how shit LW would be right now if not for Conor, and if it were all up to Khabib/Tony

You should be thanking Conor. So ungrateful.

But I bet haters like you will be the first one's crying about how much you miss Conor when Conor retires years and years from now.

Don't take Conor for granted. You still have the chance.

Don't regret it down the road. Appreciate Conor now while you can.

We are like the people who got to witness Ali/Lee during their heydays.

We get to witness the legend of Conor McGregor live as it's happening right now.

No other generation will get this privledge.

Again dont take it all for granted.

Cherish Conor now so that you won't have regrets when you are old and telling your grandchildren stories about how you witnessed Conor's KO of Aldo live, or how you witnessed Conor destroying this Russian boogieman called Khabib, winning 3 belts, etc etc
Holy hell, yea no.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

All these guys say he'll be running... wtf does it take to satisfy you guys? Granted I don't want him to take time off or stop fighting but if he beats the great khabob how would he then be running? Unless that just meant khabob wasn't any good and you will be swinging from the next guy that's the worse matchup Conor could face but Conor ran instead???<{cruzshake}>

Back