Will Vegans Evolve Like Horses

so much angst itt

kale has feelings too.

stop the vegecide!
pro-tip-kingiec-umer-if-you-stir-coconut-oil-into-27862478.png

Why the personal attack? And why are you bringing in conversion therapy into this? Totally unrelated. You're being too emotional about this and blowing things out of proportion. I'm simply saying that what we do is unnecessary when there are many alternatives. Maybe you will never go vegan but why not substitute chicken with kidney beans for an evening? Why drink dairy when you can survive with water as your only liquid.

Because like I said, vegans (my focus is on the non-pragmatic ones) in addition to being annoying, are also one of the last types of people you can openly ridicule. Trust me when I say I was going easy on you.

And no, I'm not emotional. Merely high as fuck. I actually don't even see how you could think I was attacking you. Am i being priggishly condescensing? Oh for sure, but understand that I'm but a simple War (Room) refugee who just lurches in here from time to time for a likkle shitpost, and a brief racism break. Me being priggishly condescending towards you is just how we in the War Room say we want to give you back rubs....and suck on your toes n' shit. You should definately stop in sometime. It will be an experience that quickens the wit and thickens the skin, even as it deadens the soul.

Plus I can absolutely guarentee we all float down there. And so will you.

I also went into some detail in my previous posts to explain why vegans, paticularly non-pragmatic vegans are annoying to non-vegans: Many people rate food and sex as the two preminent motivators that they base and plan their behaviors around. Food orientation, by virtue of personal disposition, and through the consequence of an individuals cultural makeup and conditioning, can often be as immutable as a persons sexual preference. Thus the whole fixtation non-pragmatic vegans have with trying to foist their preferences upon non-vegans, paticularly in the coercive and antagonistic way that did with the Antler resturant, amounts to culinary conversion therapy.

Rightfully this should be decried, especially in the current spirit of hyper-individualism that is the feature of Western society.

So basically stay the fuck out peoples bedrooms, and stay the fuck off of people's dinner tables, and I assure you that people will not mock your beliefs (as much). The challenge however, for non-Pragmatic Vegans is if they if they do stay out of peoples business then they will be ignored because most people think they suck. This dynamic means that the modern vegan must remain insufferable in order to survive his irrelevance. SMH

Just because something feels good doesn't make it right.

If you have the power to make your opinion over how I like to fuck, or what I like to put into my body actual law, then go for it. But something tells me it's been tried before over and over again and for some reason people just don't fall in line.

Why do you think that is?

I'm vegan.

Not because I love animals but because I just wanted to test myself in a way that I've never been tested before. I love meat more than anything on this planet, but I've wondered if I would have the strength to give it up. I hated the idea of some hippie having the strength to do something that I couldn't.

I'm only a month in so far. It's hard as shit. Don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up. I have to say it's getting easier the longer I do it though.

Anyhoo, yes, my penis has evolved to be like a horse's.

Because like I said, vegans (my focus is on the non-pragmatic ones) in addition to being annoying, are also one of the last types of people you can openly ridicule. Trust me when I say I was going easy on you.

And no, I'm not emotional. Merely high as fuck. I actually don't even see how you could think I was attacking you. Am i being priggishly condescensing? Oh for sure, but understand that I'm but a simple War (Room) refugee who just lurches in here from time to time for a likkle shitpost, and a brief racism break. Me being priggishly condescending towards you is just how we in the War Room say we want to give you back rubs....and suck on your toes n' shit. You should definately stop in sometime. It will be an experience that quickens the wit and thickens the skin, even as it deadens the soul.

Plus I can absolutely guarentee we all float down there. And so will you.

I also went into some detail in my previous posts to explain why vegans, paticularly non-pragmatic vegans are annoying to non-vegans: Many people rate food and sex as the two preminent motivators that they base and plan their behaviors around. Food orientation, by virtue of personal disposition, and through the consequence of an individuals cultural makeup and conditioning, can often be as immutable as a persons sexual preference. Thus the whole fixtation non-pragmatic vegans have with trying to foist their preferences upon non-vegans, paticularly in the coercive and antagonistic way that did with the Antler resturant, amounts to culinary conversion therapy.

Rightfully this should be decried, especially in the current spirit of hyper-individualism that is the feature of Western society.

So basically stay the fuck out peoples bedrooms, and stay the fuck off of people's dinner tables, and I assure you that people will not mock your beliefs (as much). The challenge however, for non-Pragmatic Vegans is if they if they do stay out of peoples business then they will be ignored because most people think they suck. This dynamic means that the modern vegan must remain insufferable in order to survive his irrelevance. SMH

Why are you so emotional though, seriously? I'm not trying to be a dick but did something happen to you? "Stay the fuck out of peoples bedrooms." If something is bothering you from your past I can understand where your anger is coming from but you shouldn't blame vegans for that.

Why are you so emotional though, seriously? I'm not trying to be a dick but did something happen to you? "Stay the fuck out of peoples bedrooms." If something is bothering you from your past I can understand where your anger is coming from but you shouldn't blame vegans for that.
Do you feel embarrassed?

Anyway, terrorizing people is no bueno. You're not gonna prevent animal suffering by making people suffer. That's insufferable. People realize that right away, which is why you defeat your stated purpose. What then becomes apparent is the ulterior motive that reflects poorly.

Evolve? You need to read your Bible bro.

Do you feel embarrassed?

Anyway, terrorizing people is no bueno. You're not gonna prevent animal suffering by making people suffer. That's insufferable. People realize that right away, which is why you defeat your stated purpose. What then becomes apparent is the ulterior motive that reflects poorly.

How am I terrorizing people? Look at how that guy went off while I've remained civil. I've said several times that there are better ways to advocate. I'm not on the streets screaming, people usually ask why I eat what I do and I calmly explain to them why I dislike eating meat. This thread was meant to piss off vegans so why come in here and then try to claim the moral high ground? Do you see vegans making threads about meat? No, because we aren't obsessed like you guys.

Evolved vegan here.

After only 10 years of veganism I've gained a giant horse dick, spider sense, and the ability of astral projection.

In a couple more years I'll basically be Dr Manhattan.

This is one of the most cogent and thoughtful rebuttals a vegan has ever been able to muster against me. I can only quail before the terrible radience of such intellect

I'm actually quite impressed at the way you managed to not cherrypick and hone in only the one aspect of my argumentation, and managed to bravely address all my points in a manner befitting a testosterone based organism of the male persuasion: There is no joy in your soy. Just the steely eyed grit of a Culinary Takfiri; bless your anemic soul.

I think by continuing to articulate your position with these exceptional debating tools that obviously come from a place of deep yearning, contemplation, and conviction, you will continue to show the world the true value of veganism, just as you have so thoroughly convinced me.

I very much encourage you to redouble your efforts so that world will open up to your whimsy like an all you can eat buffet. Using the old "Why so emotional" as a your default setting is a shrewd and persuasive power-move that defines the tenor of your advocacy (as shrill and insistent as it always is) and informs, then converts those that are hungry for knowledge, to your table.

Here, let me bust a funky funky freestyle for you:

XXXSalamaderaticion:
Hook:*mumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumble
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s won't let a vegan shine(yeh)
they don't know that ther colon is mine(yeh)
most of these meatheads be blind(yeh)
they eat murder one bite at a time (yeh)
They laugh at me while they dine(yeh)
they say my appitie is too confined(yeh)
*mumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumble(yeh)

*doubletime*: but-i 'm-spitting-an-finnin-to hit-em-with-the-wisdom-of ancients-and-break-stasis-with-the-patience -of-a-roosting-hen-you-can't-contend-with-the sherdog-vegan-that-:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:-zazen-amen-y'all-pretend-to-front-on-my-menu -but-I-make-plants-grow-like-i'm-a-motherfucking-Senju-I'm-cold-like-russia-top czar-like-Putin-but-melt-likesnowflakes-if-your-eating-cake-that-has-gluten

Album drops July 1st. Gonna go double unrainium fo sho. Straight vegan-fire, cuz.

Shout of out to Parkdale, Sackville Green, Regent park, and Beaches.

Rest in Peace to my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Louis Riel

The release party is at 1454 Dundas St W, Toronto: bring an empty stomach

This is one of the most cogent and thoughtful rebuttals a vegan has ever been able to muster against me. I can only quail before the terrible radience of such intellect

I'm actually quite impressed at the way you managed to not cherrypick and hone in only the one aspect of my argumentation, and managed to bravely address all my points in a manner befitting a testosterone based organism of the male persuasion: There is no joy in your soy. Just the steely eyed grit of a Culinary Takfiri; bless your anemic soul.

I think by continuing to articulate your position with these exceptional debating tools that obviously come from a place of deep yearning, contemplation, and conviction, you will continue to show the world the true value of veganism, just as you have so thoroughly convinced me.

I very much encourage you to redouble your efforts so that world will open up to your whimsy like an all you can eat buffet. Using the old "Why so emotional" as a your default setting is a shrewd and persuasive power-move that defines the tenor of your advocacy (as shrill and insistent as it always is) and informs, then converts those that are hungry for knowledge, to your table.

XXXSalamaderaticion:

*doubletime*: but-i 'm-spitting-an-finnin-to hit-em-with-the-wisdom-of ancients-and-break-stasis-with-the-patience -of-a-roosting-hen-you-can't-contend-with-the sherdog-vegan-that-:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:-zazen-amen-y'all-pretend-to-front-on-my-menu -but-I-make-plants-grow-like-i'm-a-motherfucking-Senju-I'm-cold-like-russia-top czar-like-Putin-but-melt-likesnowflakes-if-your-eating-cake-that-has-gluten

Album drops July 1st. Gonna go double unrainium fo sho. Straight vegan-fire, cuz.

I'm not replying to your points because you've made none. In fact, I have yet to understand what you're actually going on about. The only thing that is clear is you have a lot of hate inside of you and each post you make I start to feel more and more worried for you.

I'm not replying to your points because you've made none. In fact, I have yet to understand what you're actually going on about. The only thing that is clear is you have a lot of hate inside of you and each post you make I start to feel more and more worried for you.

I aint reponding to points (yeh)
smoke competition like joints (yeh)
It's better to whine than argue (yeh)
with posters Im compelled to respond to (yeh)

XXXSalamaderaticion:

Fookin 'ell fella.... you're a right one aren't ya
tumblr_mq6luctKP21qbo81go1_250.gif

I aint reponding to points (yeh)
smoke competition like joints (yeh)
It's better to whine than argue (yeh)
with posters Im compelled to respond to (yeh)

Why would I waste my time arguing your idiotic points. You lost this conversation when you brought up sex. Sex is between two consenting adults. Totally irrelevant

Evolved vegan here.

After only 10 years of veganism I've gained a giant horse dick, spider sense, and the ability of astral projection.

In a couple more years I'll basically be Dr Manhattan.

That's actually just your nutrition starved brain playing tricks on you. You're actually in ragged clothes with dirty hippy dreds foraging for berries and mushrooms.

Why would I waste my time arguing your idiotic points. You lost this conversation when you brought up sex. Sex is between two consenting adults. Totally irrelevant

Probably the same reason you keep respondiong to my idiotic points?

I said:
Sex and eating are the two primary motivations most people base their behaviors around. Due to culture and circumstance they are often immutable within an individual. To coercively change that is in my view culinary conversion therapy

Your brave and and incisve response:
You must have a lot of haterd in you? Why are so meeeaaaaaan???? This is completely *sob* idiotic!!!

Which of course motivated me to give you the respect you vegans deserve.

Like I said, people are still allowed to openly ridicule vegans. Why do you suppose that is?

Back