Will Vegans Evolve Like Horses

I'll never eat meat again. I haven't had ot in over 20 years. Been vegan for probably the last 10 years (kind of lost count). I know that's not technically life long, but its pretty close.

Our kids are are 13 & 17 and have never had meat ever. They are old enough to choose what they want to eat now, and I know our older one does have some dairy products outside of the home. I doubt either of them will ever eat meat.
Good for you then.

Cant help but lol at this thread.

Even after I left Veganism, I still eat more plant based meals then meat based. I discovered a lot of food I had not had before that I liked and kept it. I could never go back to full veganism as I hate vegan dairy products and I am a HUGE fan of yogurt. I LOVE the Scandanavian variaties so much, Filmjolk and Villi and Pima are amazing. None of them are available vegan, nor do the cultures work on vegan milk. Secondly, looking at vegan yogurt and other dairy products they are saturated with chemicals and sugar, even the so called organic ones. My yogurt is simply bacteria and milk.

Its the same thing I see in a bunch of vegan products. So much chemical this and that in it, loaded with fats and sugars.

The day they make a vegan milk and yogurt that has no chemical shit in it, and tastes exactly, and I mean exactly like real milk with the same nutrient profile, then I may switch. But we all know that wont happen because it is impossible.

Cant help but lol at this thread.

Even after I left Veganism, I still eat more plant based meals then meat based. I discovered a lot of food I had not had before that I liked and kept it. I could never go back to full veganism as I hate vegan dairy products and I am a HUGE fan of yogurt. I LOVE the Scandanavian variaties so much, Filmjolk and Villi and Pima are amazing. None of them are available vegan, nor do the cultures work on vegan milk. Secondly, looking at vegan yogurt and other dairy products they are saturated with chemicals and sugar, even the so called organic ones. My yogurt is simply bacteria and milk.

Its the same thing I see in a bunch of vegan products. So much chemical this and that in it, loaded with fats and sugars.

The day they make a vegan milk and yogurt that has no chemical shit in it, and tastes exactly, and I mean exactly like real milk with the same nutrient profile, then I may switch. But we all know that wont happen because it is impossible.

That garbage is meant for people who are transitioning to veganism. I never eat that shit either. In fact one of my biggest criticisms of veganism is mock meats and trying make food look like the stuff you guys eat.

You don't need spices in your foods anyway, there are a ton of recipes on youtube without them. I think you just missed your old food like cheeseburgers, pizza, etc. If that is the case just be honest mate. Good luck to you, hope one day you might consider it again.

That garbage is meant for people who are transitioning to veganism. I never eat that shit either. In fact one of my biggest criticisms of veganism is mock meats and trying make food look like the stuff you guys eat.

You don't need spices in your foods anyway, there are a ton of recipes on youtube without them. I think you just missed your old food like cheeseburgers, pizza, etc. If that is the case just be honest mate. Good luck to you, hope one day you might consider it again.
I missed cheeseburgers and pizza? I rarely ate them before and rarely do now. Now this weekend I had a blackbean burger that was delicious. I see nothing wrong with making things like that into sandwiches, as who doesn't love sandwiches.

Could you address the vegan milk and yogurt issue.

Also, spices are a must in any food. Especially vegan with its bland base ingredients unless you are using hot peppers.

Dumb thread, healthy vegans eat a well balanced diet and don't eat only plants. Raw veganism is stupid as well and and only good for detox. Don't understand the veganism hate on this board. Is it really so awful to show compassion to living beings?

Plants are alive. Where's your compassion for them?

Dumb thread, healthy vegans eat a well balanced diet and don't eat only plants. Raw veganism is stupid as well and and only good for detox. Don't understand the veganism hate on this board. Is it really so awful to show compassion to living beings?

Once you pass the detox phase and when body adjust, there is no better food than raw food, for body, mind, emotions, complete advantage over any other food in any department, also physical strength, in my experience.

Last edited:
Once you pass the detox phase and when body adjust, there is no better food than raw food, for body, mind, emotions, complete advantage over any other food in any department, also physical strength, in my experience.

Raw meat or veggies?

Raw veggies, fruit and vegetables, mostly fruits and once you pass difficulties, it's really no contest, easily the best.

I tried it in the beginning of my vegan diet. I honestly never felt satisfied. Once I started cooking more with lentils, legumes, rice I started feeling much better. What are the benefits of eating raw and why don't you include the foods I just mentioned?

I tried it in the beginning of my vegan diet. I honestly never felt satisfied. Once I started cooking more with lentils, legumes, rice I started feeling much better. What are the benefits of eating raw and why don't you include the foods I just mentioned?

You must know that I've been omnivore, vegetarian, vegan and raw food. So I have tasted all of that. I just needed to be persistent until my body adjusted.... when that happened, fruit is much lighter food, never difficult to digest, much higher energy because of that and in the end, you don't even need much. Rice, lentils etc..., it takes more energy to digest, which fruit or vegetable doesn't. But it takes time to become comfortable with such food. Meat is definitely the worst of all and it takes the most energy out of body out of all food, people just don't realize it, because they never tried different and don't have the will to be persistent even to go on lighter food, which is vegetarian and they get scared because of beginning consequences, because of cleansing the body. When you go on lighter food, the energy you don't use for digesting meat, that energy goes to cleansing, that is why in the beginning you are low on energy, especially if you go on raw food (the cleansing is more intense, but faster). Most of the energy go to cleanse the body, once that is over (which can also take few years), it's the best food. But we have been eating junk food for most of our life, that is why it takes time to get rid of that junk out of the system, you are low on energy for some time, don't feel good, which is good because we have to pay for our idiocy and ignorance, it comes sooner or later.

Last edited:
because vegan food tastes like shit. I went vegan for 6 months and hated it. Having to search all over the fucking city for stupid ingredients that few people carry, just to make something passable was a pain in the ass. Literally only upside is I now know 2000 different ways to make beans and rice, and where all the organic stores are..

Dunno man yesterday I ate a crapload of falafel and only the thought of impending indigestion made me stop my gluttonous ass, they were that fucking delicious.

XG7c8LK.gif

I can relate with what you said tho, when I first tried a plant-based diet I had the same problem in that I was only eating legumes and I was clueless about preparing and cooking stuff outside of maybe 3/4 things (the fact that I was a student without a disposable income was also a big factor), so I would mostly eat canned legumes, after a month I was so bored that having a steak felt like eating miss Universe pussy.
Now I do not miss meat one bit, my diet is very varied and it's cool to discover new dishes, lately I've been exploring middle eastern cuisine because a lot of dishes are plant-based: https://eluxemagazine.com/magazine/33-vegan-middle-eastern-recipes/

Dunno man yesterday I ate a crapload of falafel and only the thought of impending indigestion made me stop my gluttonous ass, they were that fucking delicious.

XG7c8LK.gif

I can relate with what you said tho, when I first tried a plant-based diet I had the same problem in that I was only eating legumes and I was clueless about preparing and cooking stuff outside of maybe 3/4 things (the fact that I was a student without a disposable income was also a big factor), so I would mostly eat canned legumes, after a month I was so bored that having a steak felt like eating miss Universe pussy.
Now I do not miss meat one bit, my diet is very varied and it's cool to discover new dishes, lately I've been exploring middle eastern cuisine because a lot of dishes are plant-based: https://eluxemagazine.com/magazine/33-vegan-middle-eastern-recipes/
I have never had Falafel, how did you make it?

its not that I didn't experiment with other foods. it was that getting needed spices and other ingredients that were vegan replacements for normal shit that made it annoying.

Oh wow it's fucking annoying? Boo hoo cry me a river. These animals stand in their own shit and form scars around their skin from being so enclosed all day. Male chickens are thrown in grinders after being born simply because they're male. Pigs have their testicles and tails ripped off without pain killers. Chickens have their beaks grinded off so they don't peck each other when standing next to each other all day After so much time spent living that way death is a gift to them. We do all this for the satisfaction of our taste buds. People stand in line at ice cream shops to buy some dumbass flavor meanwhile a cow is having its baby ripped away from them so we can enjoy their milk intended for their own. But who gives a fuck because it is "annoying" to listen to people who care.

If it was your dog you would be vegan already but who gives a fuck about anything else because we were only socially conditioned to care about dogs, right?
You don’t have to be vegan to push for humane treatment of animals like free range and grass fed sourcing instead of factory farming them. Free range grass fed livestock raising is also less harmful to the environment than industrial farming of crops like rice, soy, sugar, etc. btw.

Edit: environmentally, I think the best thing would be for people to eat insect protein honestly but I’m not sure as there isn’t really much insect farming going on on that large of a scale.

Last edited:
Cool story bro.

Fruitarian-Humans-768x604.jpg

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that this video is poopy. The “instructor” is a felon, an eco-terrorist, and has no foundational evolutionary biology background (I think he has only a BA in English or some shit). His video(s) and associated texts in any form lack credibility. If you’d like to justify your ethical eating habits, there are more credible much less biased empirically based researchers and scientists out there who, you know, are actually researchers and scientists.

You don’t have to be vegan to push for humane treatment of animals like free range and grass fed sourcing instead of factory farming them. Free range grass fed livestock raising is also less harmful to the environment than industrial farming of crops like rice, soy, sugar, etc. btw.

Edit: environmentally, I think the best thing would be for people to eat insect protein honestly but I’m not sure as there isn’t really much insect farming going on on that large of a scale.
I get what you're saying but that would take up an insane amount of land. You can't have 300+ million people eating meat every meal every day and expect change. Factory farms were created to meet this demand. It won't go away until more people drop meat.

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that this video is poopy. The “instructor” is a felon, an eco-terrorist, and has no foundational evolutionary biology background (I think he has only a BA in English or some shit). His video(s) and associated texts in any form lack credibility. If you’d like to justify your ethical eating habits, there are more credible much less biased empirically based researchers and scientists out there who, you know, are actually researchers and scientists.
Never thought I'd agree with someone here but I do feel this guy is horrible for veganism. He's probably a good guy but an awful spokesperson. He gets too angry. Earthling Ed the youtuber has a much better approach.

It could happen I guess. The way you live activates different genes etc.. but we don't have genes of a horse jaw in my opinion...

Never thought I'd agree with someone here but I do feel this guy is horrible for veganism. He's probably a good guy but an awful spokesperson. He gets too angry. Earthling Ed the youtuber has a much better approach.

Yeah, weird that he’s such a revered spokesperson. If anything his way of doing things has probably turned off a lot of non vegans who could have been converts.

Also, the associated picture has been debunked by non other than the vegan community itself. We’re ominivores.

Back