Will Vegans Evolve Like Horses

In my opinion, vegans are food terrorists. I could understand why someone would go vegetarian, but vegans are like the 1% of vegetarians. Like they gotta let everyone know and argue pointless shit to convince everyone to join their cause.

Not that much different from ISIS or Boko Haram.

In my opinion, vegans are food terrorists. I could understand why someone would go vegetarian, but vegans are like the 1% of vegetarians. Like they gotta let everyone know and argue pointless shit to convince everyone to join their cause.

Not that much different from ISIS or Boko Haram.

On the contrary vegetarianism (if done so for ethical reasons) is pretty pointless since all animal use involves unnecessary exploitation and the inevitable violence, suffering and death that goes with it. As the saying goes there is more suffering a glass of milk than there is in a side of steak.

What seems like "pointless shit" to your unevolved little brain is actually a movement which seeks the right for all sentient beings not to be treated as commodities. The lives of non human animals have as much intrinsic value as human animals and once you recognize this truth you are obligated to act in their defence and educate others. There were plenty of people who thought that trying to put an end to human slavery was pointless shit and probably regarded those who sought abolition as a nuisance too.

Like it or not, veganism has exploded in the past few years and people with archaic beliefs such as yours are dinosaurs clinging to the past.

Veganism grows by 600% in the US;
https://www.livekindly.co/veganism-america-soars/

Number of people identifying as vegan up to 3.5 million in the UK
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...gures-survey-compare-the-market-a8286471.html

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that this video is poopy. The “instructor” is a felon, an eco-terrorist, and has no foundational evolutionary biology background (I think he has only a BA in English or some shit). His video(s) and associated texts in any form lack credibility. If you’d like to justify your ethical eating habits, there are more credible much less biased empirically based researchers and scientists out there who, you know, are actually researchers and scientists.

Gary Yourofsky is a good speaker who turned a lot of people onto veganism (most famously his speech went viral in Israel and helped kick start a huge animal rights movement over there), he makes strong arguments for the ethical case for veganism but I never liked it when he started with all the pseudoscience bs. As for Yourofsky being a felon, well... he broke into a mink farm and set a load of them free. Hardly the crime of the century is it and quite frankly the real crime is imprisoning these innocent beings in the first place.

That's actually just your nutrition starved brain playing tricks on you. You're actually in ragged clothes with dirty hippy dreds foraging for berries and mushrooms.

<36>

Gary Yourofsky is a good speaker who turned a lot of people onto veganism (most famously his speech went viral in Israel and helped kick start a huge animal rights movement over there), he makes strong arguments for the ethical case for veganism but I never liked it when he started with all the pseudoscience bs. As for Yourofsky being a felon, well... he broke into a mink farm and set a load of them free. Hardly the crime of the century is it and quite frankly the real crime is imprisoning these innocent beings in the first place.

I’m sure he did a lot worse in ALF, that’s just what he got caught doing. He’s a felon and an eco-terrorist. He was also sent to a maximum security facility for a non-violent low level felony. You don’t get to max custody without being an absolute nutcase during intake and assessment. He has no credibility. There are much better vegan proponents out there. Yourofsky has probably turned more people off than he’s converted. Veganism and vegetarianism spokespeople need to change course from their standard self righteous shaming tactic. It has gotten them no where.

I’m not going to tell anyone how to live their life within the bounds of the law, especially in respect to their dietary choices.

On the contrary vegetarianism (if done so for ethical reasons) is pretty pointless since all animal use involves unnecessary exploitation and the inevitable violence, suffering and death that goes with it. As the saying goes there is more suffering a glass of milk than there is in a side of steak.

What seems like "pointless shit" to your unevolved little brain is actually a movement which seeks the right for all sentient beings not to be treated as commodities. The lives of non human animals have as much intrinsic value as human animals and once you recognize this truth you are obligated to act in their defence and educate others. There were plenty of people who thought that trying to put an end to human slavery was pointless shit and probably regarded those who sought abolition as a nuisance too.

Like it or not, veganism has exploded in the past few years and people with archaic beliefs such as yours are dinosaurs clinging to the past.

Veganism grows by 600% in the US;
https://www.livekindly.co/veganism-america-soars/

Number of people identifying as vegan up to 3.5 million in the UK
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...gures-survey-compare-the-market-a8286471.html[/QUOTE

I believe everyone has the right to practice what they believe, as long as it doesn't harm others. The increase in volume of Vegans doesn't mean anything to me, because even after the scandals, people still join scientology and Jehovah Witness even in the face of starting evidence of falsehoods. People are dumb. My biggest issue is that Vegans tend to be self righteous hipster SJWs. That does not help their movement. People generally dont like skinny pale, bearded nerds screaming in their faces.

Back