Will Vegans Evolve Like Horses

Vegan advocacy is by it's very nature inherantly intrusive, and when in it's fully unrestrained antagonistic form, one of the most annoying things other people have to to put up with in our society.

I'm pretty tolerent dude until someone tries to compell me to do something. Then my position hardens.

I suspect most people with free will have a similar outlook.

Oh wow it's fucking annoying? Boo hoo cry me a river. These animals stand in their own shit and form scars around their skin from being so enclosed all day. Male chickens are thrown in grinders after being born simply because they're male. Pigs have their testicles and tails ripped off without pain killers. Chickens have their beaks grinded off so they don't peck each other when standing next to each other all day After so much time spent living that way death is a gift to them. We do all this for the satisfaction of our taste buds. People stand in line at ice cream shops to buy some dumbass flavor meanwhile a cow is having its baby ripped away from them so we can enjoy their milk intended for their own. But who gives a fuck because it is "annoying" to listen to people who care.

If it was your dog you would be vegan already but who gives a fuck about anything else because we were only socially conditioned to care about dogs, right?

Last edited:
yes i think all activism is by its nature intrusive.

My issue generally with vegans is the amount of misinformation (or skewed) they put out. The poster Der here was the perfect example of that and it was why ultimately he kept getting banned.

You're an odd one. You are always in these threads. Half the time you seem to support veganism but then you go back and bash veganism. I'm not trying to psychoanalyze you or anything but I think you definitely have some sort of internal conflict going on.

Dumb thread, healthy vegans eat a well balanced diet and don't eat only plants. Raw veganism is stupid as well and and only good for detox. Don't understand the veganism hate on this board. Is it really so awful to show compassion to living beings?

I do understand the hate vegans get on this board. A large contingent of posters on here are a bunch of mouth breathing fucktards who hate on anything that they see as a threat to the archaic beliefs held precious by their tiny little pea brains and will jump at any opportunity to roll out the same tired old anti vegan bollocks and dumbass jokes whilst laughing through gritted teeth like the dogs they are (no offence to dogs).

Oh wow it's fucking annoying? Boo hoo cry me a river. These animals stand in their own shit and form scars around their skin from being so enclosed all day. Male chickens are thrown in grinders after being born simply because they're male. Pigs have their testicles and tails ripped off without pain killers. Chickens have their beaks grinded off so they don't peck each other when standing next to each other all day After so much time spent living that way death is a gift to them. We do all this for the satisfaction of our taste buds. People stand in line at ice cream shops to buy some dumbass flavor meanwhile a cow is having its baby ripped away from them so we can enjoy their milk intended for their own. But who gives a fuck because it is "annoying" to listen to people who care.

If it was your dog you would be vegan already but who gives a fuck about anything else because we were only socially conditioned to care about dogs, right?

<Fedor23>

But who gives a fuck because it is "annoying" to hear people who care.

Alright, I should have probably told you that the moralizing you are doing right now generally doesn't work well on me. Especially if you are a vegan. And most especially since the paticular context that I'm commenting on has nothing to do with animals "standing in shit with scars" or whatever.

I referenced the Antler resturant in the link provided because it's menu consists entirely of wild game like deer and pheasnt. A restuarant that has always touted sustainable pratices.

That is who thoese vegan activists are harrassing, and those are the ones I have a problem with because they are inflicting themselves on people.

The one's I can ignore, I don't have a problem with. They can petition the government, and do what lobby group do through the same channels that everyone else who agitates for political change has to. But there is no politcal will for that nonsense. Even Trudeau won't pander to them.because veganism is one of the most derided identities (even more so than fat people imo. You can't get away with telling a fat joke at work anymore, but vegan jokes are still allowed on the comedic menu and rightfully so.)

So this what they are reduced to; sensationalistic screeching for clicks. Which further enhances the antipathy most people have towards them.

The Pragmatic Vegans (an actual faction) are the smart ones. The ones that promote comprimise instead of conquest. "Have you considered trying to set aside one meat-free day out of the week? This is the impact of of what happen if two million people did that...." actually have a place in this world, especially as the increasing global population forces us to develop new attitudes about how to feed ourselves. However they have yet to make a succesful sell to the public.

There is a heirarchy of pain and horror in this world, and everyone gets their fill. Unfortunately for animals they aren't on the human tier so they get treated worse than humans. Simple as that. Fuck, we don't even treat our felloe humans that well (peep the war room thread about Rape in India for a likkle reminder) There might be a few countries in the world that recongnize "personhood" in animals like dolphins but thats it. Animal rights (in a dog eat dog world where the rats race each other) right now are the conciet of those who have the time to care.

Despite your angry petulance, you are right in the sense that most people find the realities of animal suffering in this world annoying, much in the same way I'd imagine chicks who are on their way to get an abortion find a placard with a bloody fetus on it shoved in their face with some wild-eyed zealot screaming scipture in her face. (This is coming from a Catholic that is totally against abortion.) My point is that neither you or me are ever going to win the war for another human being's concience about what they do with their bodies within the legal parameters of the society theyt live in. Trying will only piss people off.

While I have some rudimentry idea that animals should be treated well, (I try to avoid farmed salmon, don't eat veal, and hardly ever eat pussy unless it's a birthday or when i used to do molly) I honestly don't give a fuck past a certain point. Certainly not to the extent you do.

But just because I don't care, or even really respect your point, dosen't mean I don't understand it: It's the conciet of the weak minded who cannot tolerate the free will of their fellows, so they must inflict their viewpoint through coercive means, while guising their unresolved power and control issues as virtue itself.

It's totally fucking annoying.

Last edited:

You vegans would get more traction if you stopped trying to ruin the lively hoods of people. The example he cited is exactly why people hate vegans.

Alright, I should have probably told you that the moralizing you are doing right now generally doesn't work well on me. Especially if you are a vegan. And most especially since the paticular context that I'm commenting on has nothing to do with animals "standing in shit with scars" or whatever.

I referenced the Antler resturant in the link provided because it's menu consists entirely of wild game like deer and pheasnt. A restuarant that has always touted sustainable pratices.

That is who thoese vegan activists are harrassing, and those are the ones I have a problem with because they are inflicting themselves on people.

The one's I can ignore, I don't have a problem with. They can petition the government, and do what lobby group do through the same channels that everyone else who agitates for political change has to. But there is no politcal will for that nonsense. Even Trudeau won't pander to them.because veganism is one of the most derided identities (even more so than fat people imo. You can't get away with telling a fat joke at work anymore, but vegan jokes are still allowed on the comedic menu and rightfully so.)

So this what they are reduced to; sensationalistic screeching for clicks. Which further enhances the antipathy most people have towards them.

The Pragmatic Vegans (an actual faction) are the smart ones. The ones that promote comprimise instead of conquest. "Have you considered trying to set aside one meat-free day out of the week? This is the impact of of what happen if two million people did that...." actually have a place in this world, especially as the increasing global population forces us to develop new attitudes about how to feed ourselves. However they have yet to make a succesful sell to the public.

There is a heirarchy of pain and horror in this world, and everyone gets their fill. Unfortunately for animals they aren't on the human tier so they get treated worse than humans. Simple as that. Fuck, we don't even treat our felloe humans that well (peep the war room thread about Rape in India for a likkle reminder) There might be a few countries in the world that recongnize "personhood" in animals like dolphins but thats it. Animal rights (in a dog eat dog world where the rats race each other) right now are the conciet of those who have the time to care.

Despite your angry petulance, you are right in the sense that most people find the realities of animal suffering in this world annoying, much in the same way I'd imagine chicks who are on their way to get an abortion find a placard with a bloody fetus on it shoved in their face with some wild-eyed zealot screaming scipture in her face. (This is coming from a Catholic that is totally against abortion.) My point is that neither you or me are ever going to win the war for another human being's concience about what they do with their bodies within the legal parameters of the society theyt live in. Trying will only piss people off.

While I have some rudimentry idea that animals should be treated well, (I try to avoid farmed salmon, don't eat veal, and hardly ever eat pussy unless it's a birthday or when i used to do molly) I honestly don't give a fuck past a certain point. Certainly not to the extent you do.

But just because I don't care, or really respect your point, I can understand it: It's the conciet of the weak minded who cannot tolerate the free will of their fellows, so they must inflict their viewpoint through coercive means, while guising their unresolved power and control issues as virtue itself.

It's totally fucking annoying.

But why is animal suffering condoned simply because there is still human suffering and have you ever considered that if animal life was considered more important from birth that we would naturally respect human life more as well? Why can't we focus on both? Why one but not the other?

another vegan thread? Exactly what we needed. I can't believe my herpes and dating threads get hate when we have this shit for the umpteenth time.

bigpot6.jpg

You vegans would get more traction if you stopped trying to ruin the lively hoods of people. The example he cited is exactly why people hate vegans.
Why the generalization? Do you think that all Chinese eat dog because a minority of the population attend the Yulin dog meat festival? You shouldn't let the actions of a few influence your opinion of an entire group. There are certainly better ways to educate the masses I'll agree with that. But we should ask ourselves if all of this is necessary. Inflicting so much pain for our taste buds. People who dine out aren't eating for survival, they are eating for pleasure.

Why the generalization? Do you think that all Chinese eat dog because a minority of the population attend the Yulin dog meat festival? You shouldn't let the actions of a few influence your opinion of an entire group. There are certainly better ways to educate the masses I'll agree with that. But we should ask ourselves if all of this is necessary. Inflicting so much pain for our taste buds. People who dine out aren't eating for survival, they are eating for pleasure.
because vegan food tastes like shit. I went vegan for 6 months and hated it. Having to search all over the fucking city for stupid ingredients that few people carry, just to make something passable was a pain in the ass. Literally only upside is I now know 2000 different ways to make beans and rice, and where all the organic stores are..

That would be a dramatic change in human physiology

But why is animal suffering condoned simply because there is still human suffering and have you ever considered that if animal life was considered more important from birth that we would naturally respect human life more as well? Why can't we focus on both? Why one but not the other?

Dude....your name is Zazen but you're asking me why there is suffering in what you pagan scum call Samsara? smh.

It's not a question of animal suffering being condoned because of we can use the whataboutery of human suffering to excuse it. It is Desire that causes suffering for all things in this world.

Find a cure for desire, as your boy Shakyamuni was said to have done, and you have the cure for suffering.

But how easy will it be for your meatless cajolery to get between me and my desire for jerk chicken this Caribana? Especially since my food instinct and my compulsion to have sex are roughly equivlent to each other (the same I'd assume of anyone with a swinging dick and a stomach.)

After the likkle pogrom on the Antler resturant is finished, will the vegans venture forth into a NFL tailgate party to annihilate the desire for bratwurst and steak?

Desire is hardwired into us not only by personal circumstance, but by culture. Vegans, whether by rhetoric or by their logic in the idealistic appeals to a higher morality, are simply not strong enough to overcome this.

I mean, conversion therapy is immoral and harmful for gay people. Think about how bad it is for people who are trying to run a business, or enjoy a meal.

Last edited:
because vegan food tastes like shit. I went vegan for 6 months and hated it. Having to search all over the fucking city for stupid ingredients that few people carry, just to make something passable was a pain in the ass. Literally only upside is I now know 2000 different ways to make beans and rice, and where all the organic stores are..
It isn't that difficult at all. Why try to reinvent the wheel when you can copy a lot of great Indian food? Vegan food is amazing. Spices and herbs make most food really tasty. Eat more curries with lentils and veggies. Why not eat meat once or twice a week instead of going back to old diet?

Last edited:
Dude....your name is Zazen but you're asking me why there is suffering in what you pagan scum call Samsara? smh.
It's not a question of animal suffering being condoned because of we can use the whataboutery of human suffering to excuse it. It is Desire that causes suffering for all things in this world.

Find a cure for desire, as your boy Shakyamuni was said to have done, and you have the cure for suffering.

But how easy will it be for your meatless cajolery to get between me and my desire for jerk chicken this Caribana? Especially since my food instinct and my compulsion to have sex are roughly equivlent to each other (the same I would assume anyone with a swinging dick and a stomach.)

After the likkle pogrom on the Antler resturant is finished, will the vegans venture forth into a NFL tailgate party to annihilate the desire for bratwurst and steak?

Desire is hardwired into us not only by personal circumstance, but by culture. Vegans, whether by rhetoric or by their logic in the idealistic appeals to a higher morality, are simply not strong enough to overcome this.

I mean, conversion therapy is immoral and harmful for gay people. Think about how bad it is for people who are trying to run a business, or enjoy a meal.
Why the personal attack? And why are you bringing in conversion therapy into this? Totally unrelated. You're being too emotional about this and blowing things out of proportion. I'm simply saying that what we do is unnecessary when there are many alternatives. Maybe you will never go vegan but why not substitute chicken with kidney beans for an evening? Why drink dairy when you can survive with water as your only liquid?

Back