Will Vegans Evolve Like Horses

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am at the museum and seen the jaw of a horse and it shows how vegans chew they food different cause they only eat plants. So will change like this.

I know the males also like the d. Not sure if that gives them a higher rate of lock jaw.

A lifestyle choice doesn't lead to evolution. If a group of humans had a mutation that caused them to develop those plant-eating teeth and they all kept breeding with each other, then you'd get a group of humans like that.

You mean nonverbal?

giphy.gif

Dumb thread, healthy vegans eat a well balanced diet and don't eat only plants. Raw veganism is stupid as well and and only good for detox. Don't understand the veganism hate on this board. Is it really so awful to show compassion to living beings?

Dumb thread, healthy vegans eat a well balanced diet and don't eat only plants. Raw veganism is stupid as well and and only good for detox. Don't understand the veganism hate on this board. Is it really so awful to show compassion to living beings?

Vegan advocacy is by it's very nature inherantly intrusive, and when in it's fully unrestrained antagonistic form, one of the most annoying things other people have to to put up with in our society.

A Toronto chef facing another bout of vegan protests outside his west-end restaurant this week has been offered a way out: display an animal rights slogan in the restaurant’s street-front window and the protests will stop.

The slogan reads “Animals’ lives are their right. In their desire to live and capacity to suffer, a dog, is a pig, is a chicken, is a human. Reject speciesism.”

“We’re not going to — there’s no way,” Michael Hunter, the chef and owner of Antler Kitchen and Bar, told Joe Rogan during a taping of the popular U.S. podcast The Joe Rogan Experience in Los Angeles on Tuesday. “It’s like eco-terrorism, extortion, whatever you want to call it.”
http://nationalpost.com/news/toront...-reads-a-dog-is-a-pig-is-a-chicken-is-a-human

I'm pretty tolerent dude until someone tries to compell me to do something. Then my position hardens.

I suspect most people with free will have a similar outlook.

Of course they will Cheese. What a stupid question

Vegan advocacy is by it's very nature inherantly intrusive, and when in it's fully unrestrained antagonistic form, one of the most annoying things other people have to to put up with in our society.

I'm pretty tolerent dude until someone tries to compell me to do something. Then my position hardens.

I suspect most people with free will have a similar outlook.

How is vegan advocacy inherently intrusive? Vegans present ethical, enviromental and health-related arguments to convince people to stop/diminish their consumption of meat, you are free to reject them and keep eating whatever you want, if vegans are ''inherently intrusive'' I guess any form of activism is.

How is vegan advocacy inherently intrusive? Vegans present ethical, enviromental and health-related arguments to convince people to stop/diminish their consumption of meat, you are free to reject them and keep eating whatever you want, if vegans are ''inherently intrusive'' I guess any form of activism is.

Because people that want to be vegan can go be vegan, but nobody wants to hear their shit for umpteenth time.

Here, I'm just gonna repost the info that you chose to ignore before responding to me

A Toronto chef facing another bout of vegan protests outside his west-end restaurant this week has been offered a way out: display an animal rights slogan in the restaurant’s street-front window and the protests will stop.

The slogan reads “Animals’ lives are their right. In their desire to live and capacity to suffer, a dog, is a pig, is a chicken, is a human. Reject speciesism.”

“We’re not going to — there’s no way,” Michael Hunter, the chef and owner of Antler Kitchen and Bar, told Joe Rogan during a taping of the popular U.S. podcast The Joe Rogan Experience in Los Angeles on Tuesday. “It’s like eco-terrorism, extortion, whatever you want to call it.”
http://nationalpost.com/news/toront...-reads-a-dog-is-a-pig-is-a-chicken-is-a-human

Few things are more intimate to a person than the act of eating. If Vegan activists were to simply present, as you wrote "ethical, enviromental and health-related arguments to convince people to stop/diminish their consumption of meat" then it would be easier to ignore them, as most people rightfully do.

But there is a faction that does not, and they are the ones who are relentlessly intrusive in their earnest attempts at culinary conversion therapy towards an indifferent or unwilling populance.

There are ways of advocating for your cause without trying to harm a person's livelihood through guilt-trips and black mail. Hamfisting (pardon the pun) a paradigm is not one of them.

yes i think all activism is by its nature intrusive.

My issue generally with vegans is the amount of misinformation (or skewed) they put out. The poster Der here was the perfect example of that and it was why ultimately he kept getting banned.

I am at the museum and seen the jaw of a horse and it shows how vegans chew they food different cause they only eat plants. So will change like this.

This is why I eat meat every so often, so I don't evolve into a horse.

You look nothing like the guy on your avatar.

<31>

Back