Will Khabib be a man and stand and bang? Or play hugs and cuddles?

TS must get taken down constantly in training and doesn’t know how to handle it.
I mean...you DO train right?
That would justify you talking shit about a fighter behind a screen otherwise you’re just another keyboard critic bitch

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.
Y ppl hate connor

I mean if youve been paying attention he literally said he hopes they use the Iaquinta fight as a benchmark for there training and that he has 0 intention of standing with Conor at all.

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.

Will you say Khabib never fought like a man if he dominates Conor on the ground?

KOFight228: Yes

Last edited:

Will Conor prove he's actually a MMArtist or just punch and kick like a bumfight?

Khabib should be a real man and just stand still and let McGregor tee off on his chin for at least the first round... if not two rounds... just to prove how manly... it's really the only way, otherwise some random cretins from the depths of the internet will lose "all respect for him"

He will wrestle the fook out of your boy like a bear mauling and beat him in the face till he taps from strikes. That's what I predict for Conor.

And yet Conor had the opposite opinion when he boxed Floyd

Being a man is staying true to your principles. Being goaded into doing something that didn't bring you success is mental weakness aka what pussies do. Which is why we all laughed at Conor when he panic wrestled against Nate.
Conor ran out of energy and could not strike effectively. So he tried another approach which also did not work.

Mitrione vs Rothwell or Gus vs Davis are way better examples.

Conor won't be able to hold his hands up properly after the first 5 minutes lol.

It will be a good prison rape over and over again.

Yes, Khabib is going to fight Connor's biggest strength with his biggest weakness, a perfectly sensible MMA decision. That is exactly the kind of amazing strategy one could expect from a professional, undefeated fighter, and his camp.

tumblr_ogjsr4VoiM1rp4im3o6_250.gif

This is MMA man. Stupid thread is stupid.

My Uncle used to tell when I was a kid, that there was nothing manlier than two men embracing.

He's gonna be looking like Michael Phelps out there diving for legs. He will do everything at all costs to avoid any stand up.

The funny thing about all of this is connie is a panic wrestler and didnt wanna stand and bang in that first diaz fight. Also this is pretty shitty bait

He's not stupid. Ofc he's not going to stand and bang.

Conor ran out of energy and could not strike effectively. So he tried another approach which also did not work.

Mitrione vs Rothwell or Gus vs Davis are way better examples.
You must be joking right? He tried another approach? He was gonna get FUCKING knocked out on the feet that is why he dive for this legs like a BITCH

apparently real men like to cuddle nowadays

Back